Hello Ladies! I was just wondering if any of you have a good recommendation for a Boudoir Photographer that is within my budget of $500-$800 at the most. I really love this photographer: JENNIFER SKOG | boudoir

But, her packages start at $1,500. YIKES!!!

I want to ask the photographer if she is willing to split the package between 2 girls. If she is, would there be anyone interestedhuh.gif

Thanks a mil ladies!

I think my BD photographer from So Cal is doing a BD marathon up in the bay area -- you should email her and ask, she was great and also does makeup and hair!!! Her full package with 3 outfits, 2 makeup/hair changes, and 25 digital images plus option to purchase more for $13/each was $450!! I did this and then made my own book and FI LOVED it wink.gif

Here's her site: Boudoir Photography by Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
I think my BD photographer from So Cal is doing a BD marathon up in the bay area -- you should email her and ask, she was great and also does makeup and hair!!! Her full package with 3 outfits, 2 makeup/hair changes, and 25 digital images plus option to purchase more for $13/each was $450!! I did this and then made my own book and FI LOVED it wink.gif

Here's her site: Boudoir Photography by Beth
THANKS MARIESAM! I JUST EMAILED HER ASKING WHEN SHE'LL BE IN THE BAY AREA! HER PRICES ARE PRETTY GOOD!

YOUR AWESOME! ON TEVLEE'S SITE and MELISSA MORELLI, I DIDN'T SEE ANY BOUDOIR PICS. I ACTUALLY CONTACTED ADELINE AND GRACE EARLIER THIS MORNING.