#11 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 June 2007 - 04:54 PM

Glenda, Nicole has that sweatshirt and I just ordered it, its super cute...I am going to wear it with my "just married" tank on the plane to Jamaica!
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
  • 550 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
  • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:08 PM

Cute, Cute, Cute... I didn't get anything with bride on it, but I did DIY a tank for me to wear. But I can't tell what it says yet, I can't jinx it.
Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
June 23, 2007
Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#13 NHPT

NHPT
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

sooo cute!!!
    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#14 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TammyB
      Christa I love that everytime you log on we get to see a new wedding picture. Hmmm I'm thinking that now since Sarah has her pics back that she should do the same. :-)
      Believe me, once I actually have the pics and can post them I will! I have to wait for the DVD still, which I won't get until he gets my slideshow done, which is probably going to be a week or so still...May & June brides, get ready to see your wedding pics in August...lol

By the way, super cute tank!

#15 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:51 PM

sarah- i know i am not going to see my pics until august!
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#16 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
        • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 05:55 PM

Love the tank Tammy! Thanks for posting a pic! I love it, the bride who gives a good ride.....after the ceremony that is! ha ha! In some of pics that Leigh took mine says Ride too. :)

Great pic! I'm looking forward to wearing mine a few times while I'm down there.
          My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
          Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#17 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:10 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            Believe me, once I actually have the pics and can post them I will! I have to wait for the DVD still, which I won't get until he gets my slideshow done, which is probably going to be a week or so still...May & June brides, get ready to see your wedding pics in August...lol

By the way, super cute tank!
            NOOOOOOOOOOO I can't wait that long... Where is the crying like a baby, kicking and screaming similie?

#18 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TammyB
              Christa I love that everytime you log on we get to see a new wedding picture. Hmmm I'm thinking that now since Sarah has her pics back that she should do the same. :-)
              I like to change it up ya know! I mean, at this point, what else am I doing with my pics? I really want to do a book, but I seriously don't have the time/energy right now. Maybe once we relocate I can do that before I get a job! haha

#19 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:19 PM

Christa you definitly should do a book. THat why if we all do meet up for a BDW Vegas trip we can all bring our E-books, B-books, or wedding books. (well in Sarah's case all three, plus her trash the dress book :-)

#20 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 07:21 PM

Dang, what a book whore!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users