• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#111 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
  • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cabobridey
    If you like very simple, contemporary invites, and dont want the hassle of ordering from the US into Canada... look no further!
    Service was QUICK... and my invites came in about 10 days. You can customize color, font, wording etc.

I am having probs putting a photo in here, and dont want to attach it.

So either go to their website, or PM me and i can send you a copy of mine to look at!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks Holly! :)
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#112 bride2010

bride2010
    • 424 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:05 PM

This is great information. I'll add on ones I have as I come accross them. Thanks everyone!
      http://i817.photobuc....ogotest1-3.jpg
      26 Booked + Bride & Groom
      "Before the light I will rescue, and then we'll begin to start it all over again" ...pete murrayHappily married to my best friend...

#113 fudgie

fudgie
      • 353 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

Just thought I would post a few that I have come across and bookmarked. These are mainly for favors and they may have been in previous post. They are either Canadian or list also in Canadian prices.

Wedding Favours Canada-Wedding Party Gifts-Bridal Shower Gifts-Weddingfavours.ca
        Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favours, Accessories, Party Favors, Wedding Favours Canada
        Wedding Accessories and Wedding Decorations
        Jewelry, Bridal, Wedding Accessories, Favors & Decorations
        https://www.nuptialcelebrations.ca
        Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#114 Shay2679

Shay2679
        • 493 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 05:45 PM

I have found a lot of things I love at theknotweddingshop.com...

That being said, I cannot order any of them as I am Canadian, with a Canadian billing address. Woe is me.

Does anyone know of a site that sells similar products to those on the Knot site? I'm specifically interested in the "LOVE" napkins (beverage), the Silk Cosmetic Bags with Initial, and the Father of the Bride baseball hat...

ANY help would be appreciated!

xo

#115 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
          • 661 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 08:01 PM

Dont know if anyone has put this in the forum yet, but you can order from VistaPrint.ca - and alot of items are free and you only have to pay the shipping, which is pretty cheap actually!
            I got a t-shirt there and all it cost me was $8 for the shipping... Invitations labels, cards, etc you name it and they have it!

Good luck

#116 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
            • 661 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:28 AM

I just started my OOT bags and so far have done really well. I got my tote bags from Walmart - usually $20 each and I got them for $5.00 (great heavy canvas bag with leather straps and polkadot inside lining - they are so cute!). I got my suncreen $2, body butter $2, hand sanitizer $1.27 and bandaids $1.00, chapstick $1 all at walmart. At dollarama I got breath strips 2pkgs for $1, deck of cards $1, welcome books $1, 12 pack of tissues $1. I am also getting the individual sized advil and immodium from work as we get those free to give to our patients from the medical companies. I still have to try and find some travel mugs and maybe a few other things but otherwise I am almost done. Just have to put everything together.
              Planning on going to the states in October to see what goodies I can find over there, bc lets face it - they do have some pretty rockin deals over there.

Love the idea of OOT bags!

#117 Krista_H

Krista_H
              • 428 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Thank you for posting. Very helpful!!

#118 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                • 216 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hi Jennybell1,
                  What do the welcome books look like? What do they include? I would love to get something like that for my bags :)
                  Jessica

#119 Billisa

Billisa
                  • 76 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by fudgie
                    Just thought I would post a few that I have come across and bookmarked. These are mainly for favors and they may have been in previous post. They are either Canadian or list also in Canadian prices.

Wedding Favours Canada-Wedding Party Gifts-Bridal Shower Gifts-Weddingfavours.ca
                    Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favours, Accessories, Party Favors, Wedding Favours Canada
                    Wedding Accessories and Wedding Decorations
                    Jewelry, Bridal, Wedding Accessories, Favors & Decorations
                    https://www.nuptialcelebrations.ca
                    How about the best price for disposable cameras? At that "the knot" website they are around 2.64 each, which is such a STEAL...but they don't ship to Canada. At the other sites mentioned above the cheapest I can find is 5.68.
                    MAN! Are there any cheap US wedding accessory stores in Ogdensberg??!!

#120 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                    • 661 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JessicaANDJermaine
                      Hi Jennybell1,
                      What do the welcome books look like? What do they include? I would love to get something like that for my bags :)
                      Hi Jessica,

So sorry it took me so long to get back to you!!! I havent gone back in the thread notes for a bit.
                      You cant take a look at my thread - "OOT bags finished - pic heavy" and it will show you the welcome book. I got it from the dollar store and basically I just put in my welcome letter on the first page along with info on the resort, what to do in Playa Del Carmen, puzzle games and spanish to english mini dictionary. I havent decided yet if I am going to add pics of all the guests along with a little blurb about them so that my guests can get familiarized with eachother. I basically found the templates on this site from other brides and have cut and pasted a lot of it so that I could attach it to my welcome books. Hope that helps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users