Photo

Canadian Websites - OOT Bag Goodies, Invites and More

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#91 Shelley

Shelley
  • 169 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:03 PM

lol that's a line that is very well used in our house. I HAVE to have everything. I find that if I just talk about something I need a few times, eventually he comes around. Maybe it's that he's realized it's the only way to shut me up!

#92 Trista

Trista
    • 304 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Julesr
      Oh, I see. lol So, are you ordering the other one (the one with the 3 in the picture?). That is the one I like the most, I would order the clear one. I will let you know on Sunday if I am ordering it or not.
      I have not ordered any of them until tonight, I too have to talk to hubby about it, I keep using his credit card so I better mention something..haha..I will let you know...

I do tend to like the one on its own (big pin that's $30) Rhinestone Starfish Brooch It would look so cute on my dress...

Ahhh decisions, decisions...
      COUPLES ~Swept Away, JAMAICA

#93 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:20 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Shelley
        lol that's a line that is very well used in our house. I HAVE to have everything. I find that if I just talk about something I need a few times, eventually he comes around. Maybe it's that he's realized it's the only way to shut me up!
        My famous line, apparently, is "Its one of the most important things, we need it". lol I did not even realised I said that, but FH will bring it up everytime I say it and say "I thought the photographer was the most important thing" or "I thought your dress was the most important thing". Its quite funny actually.

#94 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Julesr
          My famous line, apparently, is "Its one of the most important things, we need it". lol I did not even realised I said that, but FH will bring it up everytime I say it and say "I thought the photographer was the most important thing" or "I thought your dress was the most important thing". Its quite funny actually.
          I will have to remember that one lol!

#95 Shelley

Shelley
          • 169 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:40 PM

that is a great line. And the funny thing is that it truly feels like it at the time. I never thought I'd need so much stuff for our wedding, but once things get going, you just do!

#96 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 03:57 PM

Here's a great site for silk flowers:

Budget-Bride, weddings, wedding flowers, make it yourself wedding flowers and veils

This is where I'll be ordering my flowers from. The prices are really reasonable, and from what I hear, the quality is fanstastic!

#97 Shelley

Shelley
              • 169 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 06:33 PM

I'd love to hear what the quality is like when you get them! And you have to post pics of course! I initially thought of using silk flowers but everything I found around here wasn't good enough quality. Or I'd end up paying way more than was worth it. Great find!

#98 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 11:49 PM

Girls, I love these and this is a Canadian site.

Weddingstar Canada: Starfish Glass Candle Holders / Dishes

They are not cheap, but I guess it depends on your colours and how many tables you have.

I love these too

Weddingstar Canada: Natural Miniature Woven Beach Bags

#99 JulieG

JulieG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 02:07 PM

This is not about a website, at least I don't think they have one, but if you have an Xcess Cargo anywhere near you, they have disposable camera's on sale right now for $1.99 each. I bought a bunch on the weekend. They even have a flash and take 35 pics. That is the cheapest I have ever seen them.

#100 LeXiee

LeXiee
                    • 286 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:56 PM

If ever some ladies from Canada want to order some Starfish... I ordered from here: http://www.tropitek.net/

They are really nice and sent me exactly what I wanted.... I will be using them to make bouts :) They do smell though.... kinda fishy... but it's not that bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users