Photo

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Call It Quits

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:47 PM

I was pretty surprised to see this. I really thought they would get married.

Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush Call It Quits

Kim Kardashian and her boyfriend of two years, New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush, are going their separate ways, the reality star's rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The pair, who recently returned from a charity trip to Africa with Kardashian's sister Khloe, just last May talked about "heading" toward marriage, but sources tell PEOPLE their relationship suffered from the time they spent apart – with yet another separation looming with the upcoming NFL season.

"They never get to see each other, ever," the source says. "It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough."

Kardashian, 28, the star of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, had been dating Bush, 24, since 2007. The couple were seen as the perfect Hollywood pair, stepping out on red carpets and posing for a GQ spread together.

"They were the cutest couple," another source tells PEOPLE. "They loved each other so much but they hardly saw each other. He starts his football training camp this week and she starts filming Keeping up with the Kardashians this week. They just need a break right now."
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

well that sux lol I thought they'd also get married..

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:01 PM

wow! she has been tweeting all over africa with him. i wonder if he finally got sick of her princess ways, after she "lost" her passport on the plane.

that was mean, honestly i like her, she seems really sweet.

#4 A2Bride

A2Bride
      • 676 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

Wow, that is a surprise. They were soooo cute together, and he is so darn quite compared to her and her sisters! :-) They just had a little air time with the two of them on them defending their bi-racial relationship...and she was too cute on it!

#5 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:18 PM

Awww, so sad! I love the Kardashians and thought they were such a cute couple! Boo.

#6 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 09:21 PM

I totally liked them together, so sad to see it end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users