-1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:23 AM

Another Great All-inclusive for weddings!

The minute you enter your guest room you'll be primed for luxury. A refreshing breeze sails over your private balcony and a Jacuzzi built for two entices you to stay indoors. If marriage is in your plans, Moon Palace' opulence combined with its exotic surroundings create the perfect setting for such a special moment. Choose from our wedding packages the one that best suits your needs. Endless daily activities, a Signature Golf Course by Jack Nicklaus and full spa facilities make an opportunity for amusement and excitement. Exchange privileges at select Palace Resorts.

Palace Resorts - Welcome to the Official Site - All inclusive vacations at the Moon Palace Golf Resort in Cancun, Mexico

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:33 PM

Link to their wedding packages cost page.

http://www.palaceres....ntro_split.asp
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 14 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

General information on their private functions is attached. Private functions can be planned on terrace, garden or ballroom. I have a picture of the terrace, garden, ballroom or gazebo if anyone is interested. Hope this helps!

#4 cariandnick

cariandnick
      • 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:59 AM

andresolve, i cant WAIT to hear from you after your wedding in march - its almost here...how EXCITED are you? i just got my contract today from MP and now that we've finally decided on MP i feel a huge relief. now just have to book a photographer...are you just using the photographer there and have you seen any of their pics?

#5 andreslove

andreslove
        • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:10 PM

I'm starting to get a little nervous now. The photographer issue is a big concern. All of this time, I was set on using their photographer and now I don't want to. I would hate to regret that I didn't pay the extra money to have some great pictures. I have seen some of their pictures, but who knows if the pictures that they sent will be from the same person that's doing my wedding.

#6 cariandnick

cariandnick
          • 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 05:22 PM

i totally agree - i have the exact same issue. trying to cut corners but not sure where to cut them. do you have any friends that are into photography and artsy that are coming to your wedding that may be able to supplement some of the resorts pics? i have one friend that dabbles in photography, but i hate to put pressure on her to also be taking picturs and not be able to enjoy the fun, so i really cant decide. you should try to win the contest (jlthrasherphoto.com) - it may be more than you were wanting to spend but you wouldnt regret the pics that you got

#7 OneLove

OneLove
            • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:14 AM

Hello all..below is some info I've come across & saved references to in the past month....

Link to FAQs:
              FAQ

Link to private function menus:
              Palace Resorts Homepage

Link to Property Map:
              http://www.palaceres....lace/mpmap.pdf

Link to Function Space - Layout:
              Function Space

Attached should be the Religious Ceremony script, sent to me by WC assistant, Natalie.

I have the spa menu, examples of a garden, terrace, and ballroom private reception, and 3 pics/examples from one of the professional photographers sent to me by WC assistant, Natalie. Each exceeds the limit to post to the forum. Send me a PM, and I'll sent via email. Upload Errorsspainfo[1].doc:
              Your file of 1.67 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 1.14 MB for this filetype.

~andrea

Attached Files

#8 gunde

gunde
              • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:54 PM

I'm starting to get a little nervous now. The photographer issue is a big concern. All of this time, I was set on using their photographer and now I don't want to. I would hate to regret that I didn't pay the extra money to have some great pictures. I have seen some of their pictures, but who knows if the pictures that they sent will be from the same person that's doing my wedding.

#9 OneLove

OneLove
                • 86 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 02:09 PM

In another thread gunde mentioned browsing the tripadvisor candid photos..

Here is a direct link to those:
                  Click the image to open in full size.

Garden Area:

Terrace Area / Cocktail reception set up:

~andrea

#10 gunde

gunde
                  • 35 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 11:00 PM

Since I think we are going to pick the terrace, what do you think they do when the sun sets??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users