Photo

Moon Palace - Cancun Review - July 11, 2009

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 mrseddy

mrseddy
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

Wow Tina. You looked stunning and the review is excellent. We're getting married at the MP in November and I'm starting to get nervous. Time flies so fast!! Btw, I loved your dress!!!
    Click thumbnail below for more pictureshttp://i664.photobuc....h_IMG_1303.jpg
    Moon Palace Review

#32 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
    • 445 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:35 PM

Thank You MarieSam and MrsEddy!! As we all know, this is such a special time in our lives!

mrseddy, Your time will fly! I couldn't believe how fast the spring went this year. The Moon Palace staff was amazing though. I know you will enjoy every moment! The 11 days we spent there was wonderful and relaxing, even with the wedding going on!

#33 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

Thank you for sharing all your details. Congratulations on a fabulous wedding weekend. Love the pics too!

#34 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
        • 310 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:36 PM

woooooooow Thank u soo much for your detailed review. It took me awhile to read it, but I am def glad I did. I am getting married next July and have a lot on my mind..How is this going to work.. how do you plan a destination wedding when your WC isn't given to u until 3 months be4, <<sigh>> but it seems to have worked for all you past Moon Palace brides and it makes it a lot easier for us soon to be brides!! SO thank u again

I have some questions...

Cake- U were able to find a a design u like and they made one similar?

Sand Ceremony - u had to bring the supplies? THe shells for everyone.. etc? Or they supply it?

Sorry if u discussed this in ur post already...

Great review and You looked great!!
          24 Rooms Booked!

#35 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
          • 445 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
            woooooooow Thank u soo much for your detailed review. It took me awhile to read it, but I am def glad I did. I am getting married next July and have a lot on my mind..How is this going to work.. how do you plan a destination wedding when your WC isn't given to u until 3 months be4, <<sigh>> but it seems to have worked for all you past Moon Palace brides and it makes it a lot easier for us soon to be brides!! SO thank u again

I have some questions...

Cake- U were able to find a a design u like and they made one similar?

Sand Ceremony - u had to bring the supplies? THe shells for everyone.. etc? Or they supply it?

Sorry if u discussed this in ur post already...

Great review and You looked great!!
            Our cake was just like a photo I sent to them. I think I found this design on theknot.com . I did cover it a bit in the review. I think it is on page 2 of this post. The one recommendation, request not to have tin foil covered cardboard under your cake. A couple MP brides had it under there cakes and were disappointed with photos.

We brought all the items for the Sand Ceremony and provided the words we wanted.

#36 Ravywedding

Ravywedding
            • 183 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:50 PM

Congrats! Your wedding looks beautiful!

#37 KGirl99

KGirl99
              • 189 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the review. Was your wedding really hot in July? I was going to have an outdoor ceremony and reception but now I'm worried about the heat...

#38 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                • 184 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

nice, glad you had fun

#39 msucooper

msucooper
                  • 196 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2017
                  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:47 PM

Loved your wedding pics...thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users