Photo

Leaving in 6 Days!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JayBee

JayBee
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

Holy crap, I've been planning this wedding FOREVER and I can't believe it's almost here!! We're leaving at the end of this week, and I almost have nothing more to do (besides actually paying for everything!) It's amazing how fast it all comes, and how fast it's all over! I honestly have no idea what I'll do with myself once we get back...

#2 inspiredfyre

inspiredfyre
    • 304 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:35 PM

Ebbica, you're going to enjoy being NEWLYWEDS when you come home! Have a great time, and don't let any stresses get hold of your big WEEK! You're going to have amazing time, and I hope it turns out beautifully! Congrats, and good luck! Make sure you make a packing list, though....i've heard some horror stories of very important things being left behind!!!

-Sharon

http://tickers.Ticke....744b/event.pnghttp://i665.photobuc....r-05-low-1.jpg

#3 shellk

shellk
      • 1,784 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:54 PM

hope you have a great day and my day comes around as quick as yours

#4 JayBee

JayBee
        • 238 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

jeez, now we leave in 4 days and can you believe that my WP is still AWOL! I've left 3 msgs in 3 days. No response! And now I'm having troubles with the property that we rented for the week, and our wedding day. The owner is loopy as hell, anyway. Now I'm too stressed out for words, and I really can't take it. This is not good for me...

#5 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
          • 510 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:32 PM

OMG I hope WP gets back to you soon. Just focus on the positive and everything will work out!!!

#6 JayBee

JayBee
            • 238 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

Rosa, She finally got back to me today, thank goodness. She is really calming and I love talking to her... I'm probably costing her a fortune on her phone bill, and that's why she doesn't call me back right away, lol! I will definitely be posting a very interesting wedding review once all is said and done!

#7 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
              • 230 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

Congratulations!!! Can't wait till you get back with pics!! Have a good time!

#8 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
                • 1,448 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:45 PM

How exciting! All the best to you next week!

#9 Geralyn

Geralyn
                  • 2,677 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:58 AM

Congrats...take time and really enjoy your day...it goes by so quickly!!! Can't wait to see pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users