~ SYTYCD Canada ~ Summer 2009

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

Oh, American friends! Go So You Think You Can Dance Canada - Video Here to see the performances!!

Make sure you watch the MJ tribute!

#42 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:15 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I haven't watched anything yet!! I have it PVR'd, but no time! Hopefully this week I can catch up! Is it worth watching? I hope there's more personality than the last american one.

#43 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:46 AM

I still haven't watched the results show from last week - but I have to say that I was less than impressed with the performances. I thought it was just so amateur-ish. I swear I could have done a better job (well...maybe not...but you KWIM!). I thought the dances were choppy - bad transitions from one move to the next. I thought it was typical Canadian TV! (sorry, but come on....Canadian movies vs. US movies...no comparison! same goes for dancing shows I guess!)

#44 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:51 AM

lol I know what you mean Amanda about the canadian vs american tv! Maybe the dancing will be better once the dancers get more experience?

#45 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:53 AM

It didn't seem like the American dancers needed it - but then again, we go from watching the finale to the first show of this one. I hope it does get better!! The auditions weren't that bad, so maybe there is a chance!

#46 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:27 AM

I'm hoping. I still haven't watched anything yet! lol

#47 Debs

Debs
              • VIP Member
              • 7,104 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

I dunno if any of you girls are watching still but I'm peeved my homeboy Danny is gone! WAAAAHHH!!!

#48 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                • 2,287 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:12 PM

hahaha Deb. I caught that last week but I haven't really been watching it, so I didn't know any better, sorry! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users