Photo

Jacilynda's Plannin Thread... of course w/ some pics!

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#11 jk1101

jk1101
  • 2,582 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

Everything looks fantastic and you did a great job of breaking things down. I am so impressed with everything you did so well for such a small amount of money!
    You're so good to do this BEFORE the wedding!
    Go and have a great time!!!!

#12 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
    • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:20 PM

You look incredible in your dress! Im so excited for you, you have done so much and its truly going to make your wedding so special and personal!!

#13 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

awesome Jackie! you will love love love akumal and I am so jealous you get to go next week!

don't forget about my mango margies at the bar :)

#14 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Everything looks great, you have done some amazing things with $5200...Way to go! Hope you have a wonderful wedding. Can't wait to see pics when you get back and are a MRS!

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:46 PM

Thanks girls! I will definitely be takin in the mango margs no problem there!!!

HA I actually wrote the planning thread a few weeks ago while relaxing at the lake so I just had to update it.

#16 moepeedy

moepeedy
          • 491 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:02 PM

Wow Jacilynda,

Love Love your dress. Flowers are amazing. Location soooo perfect!! Best wishes on your special day. Can't wait to see your pro pics.
            Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#17 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
            • 5,521 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

Everything looks amazing!!!! Im looking into those Bridesmaids dresses as well!!!!! How do they look on the girls?!

#18 northernflasher

northernflasher
              • 499 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a detailed thread and you know how we all love photos! Everything looks stunning, cant beleive you've done it all on the budget you have, Im soo jealous cos im way over budget!

You are on your way to a Beautiful, personal and individual wedding day of your dreams... Enjoy every minute of it.
                Michelle X

PLANNING THREAD:http://bestdestinati....-thread-58694/DREAMS TULUM REVIEW: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-59147/EXCURSIONS AND SIGHTSEEING REVIEW IN RIVIERA MAYA: MARCH 2010:http://bestdestinati...com/fo...ra-...

#19 MarieSam

MarieSam
                • VIP Member
                • 2,336 posts
                  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:11 PM

Jac everything looks great!!!! I am so excited for you, and a bit jealous I must say You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE Akumal -- I swear it is such a slice of heaven on earth!

Enjoy your vacay and soak in every moment on your wedding day. It will go by so quickly, so love and enjoy every minute! *Lots of love and hugs* I can't wait to see all your pics when you return

#20 LadyD

LadyD
                  • 108 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

Akumal looks like a BEAUTIFUL place!! Great job on your Invites!! Very detailed!
                    Enjoyed a FANTASIC wedding in Mobay with 95 of our closest friends and family!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users