Sign in to follow this  
Jacilynda

Jacilynda's Plannin Thread... of course w/ some pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_mrs2010 View Post
Everything looks amazing!!!! Im looking into those Bridesmaids dresses as well!!!!! How do they look on the girls?!
I love them. They only have a shelf bra so they look much better w/ a strapless bra and a thong is a MUST! We'll have plenty of pics in a few weeks for you to see!

great planning thread. love that you added in the costs of everything it helps for people like me in the early planning stages get a grasp on actual costs.

thanks...and congrats!

No doubt, your wedding will be gorgeous!! You did an amazing job with the details...& at such a reasonable price!!! Congrats...can't wait to see your wedding pics!! Best wishes!!

Wow! Thank you for such a detailed thread and it is fantastic that you managed to have a wedding that looks beautiful and expensive for less! I'm sure your wedding is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see pics when you get back! Congrats again and have a fabulous time in Akumal :)

You did a great job putting everything together! Everything just look perfect. Have a wonderful wedding and make sure you come back with pictures!