Photo

Any Chicago area 2010 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:57 PM

I'm a Chicago bride :) Getting married in the fall of this year in Riviera Maya

#42 coley88

coley88
    • 186 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

Is there a new group of Chicago Brides? I'm just over a month engaged and planning for a December 2010 DW...if anyone would be interested I could certainly use a few drinks and support from other DW Brides.

#43 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
      • 283 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:40 PM

Hey Girls -Ashlynn your wedding date is two days after mine!! Are you guys going to city hall to make it official when you get back or before you go! I'm always up for drinking and sharing/collaborating ideas :)

#44 Ashlynn039

Ashlynn039
        • 355 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hi!! I think we're going to make it official here in Chicago before we go, are you doing that as well or doing the legal ceremony in Mexico? Maybe we can get a group of us together here in Chicago sometime!

#45 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
          • 283 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:02 PM

I dont know if we are going to wait and do it until we get back so it seems more real when we are doing the ceremony in Mexico... hope that flights start going down though! When are you flying to Cancun? We are leaving Wednesday the 11th :)

#46 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

I'm glad to see this thread is still alive :) I haven't been on the forum at all in what seems like ages and I feel SO behind in my planning

My mom was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago and has been in the hospital for about the last week. It's hard to think about the wedding while dealing with her not being well. But I'm trying to motivate myself so I can start getting things done. My wedding is in 3 months and I have not even bought my dress yet...I'm so stressed!!!

How is everyone else's planning going?
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#47 jrb

jrb
              • 83 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hey, I am in downtown chicago and am all for meeting up. We are waiting to hear back from the Riu Palace Riviera Maya! Feb 2011.

Jenna

#48 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                • 307 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 10:33 PM

I live in roscoe village and work downtown. Im up for meeting everyone too!

#49 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                  • 283 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:29 AM

Yeah I work downtown and live in the West Loop area... going dress shopping this Saturday.... I'm excited/nervous at the same time - what if I dont find anything? LOL

#50 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
                    • 307 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:43 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by laurenvuitton
                      Yeah I work downtown and live in the West Loop area... going dress shopping this Saturday.... I'm excited/nervous at the same time - what if I dont find anything? LOL
                      Lauren- where are you going shopping? Im sure you will find a dress..there are soooo many shops here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users