Photo

Any Chicago area 2010 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#31 stina76

stina76
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:11 PM

Okay I don't know if anyone is still on this thread or not but how about Thursday, November 19th?? Anyone want to meet up?? If we can at least get a date planned then we can figure out what would be a central location for those who can attend. Let me know what you think!

#32 jennib31

jennib31
    • 48 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

Hi everyone! Absolutely! I would love to meet up! I work in the O'Hare area and live in the burbs but can meet anywhere.

I also wanted to let the Chicago Brides know of a Save the Date that my FI and I are doing. It looks like a passport and has all the resort info inside. I would love to give this company some business as she gave me a great deal (and maybe some referal discounts!)

Spilled Ink Press
      Amanda
      amanda@spilledinkpress.com
      p: 773.754.7331
      c: 773.531.1220

I attached it to this thread but who knows if it worked.... please PM me and I will email it to you. VERY cute and unique for the save the date or invite!

Jennifer

Attached Files

#33 jennib31

jennib31
      • 48 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

One more thing too :) For us Chicago brides only - the company Red Chair Photography is doing my "Husband to be" gift. I am doing a boudoir photo shoot!!! This place is super classy in the suburbs and while it is a bit pricey - it is an unforgettable present for the groom! They do your hair and makeup for a couple different sexy looks

Please tell them I sent you (maybe we both can get a deal!) - Jennifer B - and they can hook you up! PM me for more info!

#34 brandynd

brandynd
        • 221 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:26 AM

Aww..sad day! I'll be in Chicago on the 21st. Looks like I'm going to miss this one
          There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#35 stina76

stina76
          • 54 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Well, the only one who has responded to this date (19th) is JenniB, so maybe we could change the date. Will you only be in town on the 21st? I don't think I can do it on the 21st, but maybe the 22nd or 23rd? What do you girls think?

#36 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:06 PM

Based on how hard it's been to get everyone together it seems fair to say we all have some crazy schedules, lol. And I feel guilty baout not being able to make any time for this, especially since I was the one who started this thread I'd still love to be able to meet up, but recently my work schedule isn't allowing for much. Last week I think the earliest I left work was 6:45pm; and one night I was even there until almost 8pm!! And then trying to make sure I fit in at least 3 or 4 nights at the gym each week - it's been tough.

I think the bottom line is that we probably all won't be able to make it on any given date, but if someone wants to set a date and hopefully at least a few DB's can make it, I think that would be great. Unfortunately my schedule has me doing a lot of things last minute since I never know what's going to come up at work. So when we have a date set, I will definitely do my best to make it, but it may mean a last minute decision for me. Sorry ladies
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#37 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
              • 283 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:42 PM

Any brides in Chicago want to get together for a few drinks?? I recently got engaged on december 4th and we are doing a destination in riviera maya!! Need to get some ideas/help from some Destination Brides :)

#38 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

Hi Lauren and welcome to the forum, we have a huge section on Rivera Maya that should help you for your planning process.

#39 jrb

jrb
                  • 83 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:45 PM

I'm a recently engaged Chicago bride and would love to touch base with other local brides. Planning a 2011 wedding in Riviera Maya.

#40 laurenvuitton

laurenvuitton
                    • 283 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:54 PM

Hey JRB - have you decided on a resort? We went and checked out ours last week, Riviera Maya is beautiful and completely different from Cancun, we loved it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users