Any Chicago area 2010 brides out there?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#11 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
  • Banned
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:38 AM

I am in Naperville, so the western burbs. BUt I work downtown if that is an easier place to meet.

#12 dyanh

dyanh
    • 23 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hi Ladies,

I'm a May 7, 2010 bride and I'm not in Chicago, but I live in Milwaukee and do get out to Chicago every now and then.

Hockeymom...I'm curious about your photography. Too bad you will be in a different area around the same time of my wedding!

-D

#13 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
      • 2,458 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:57 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dyanh
        Hi Ladies,

I'm a May 7, 2010 bride and I'm not in Chicago, but I live in Milwaukee and do get out to Chicago every now and then.

Hockeymom...I'm curious about your photography. Too bad you will be in a different area around the same time of my wedding!

-D
        Hi dyanh! My photographer is Ingrid Bonne and her web site is Best Friend Photography and Design. Right now the plan is for her to arrive on May 4 and leave on May 7. And since she is leaving out of Montego Bay, you'd actually be on the way for her. We are doing my TTD sometime on the 6th, but after that she'd be available. She was just staying an extra day so we didn't have to be rushed for the TTD session and then she could just enjoy the resort for awhile. But if you were interested in booking her, I don't think she'd have a problem with another wedding :) Take a look at her site - and if her style isn't what you were looking for, I won't be offended, lol - but if you have any interest let me know.
        Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#14 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:51 PM

Hi girls! I just moved from Chicago to NYC last year for school, but I miss it soooo much! Saw your thread so I thought I'd say hi. I'm originally from Oak Park, though for the last few years before moving out here I lived on the N side of the city in Edgewater (Sheridan & Foster). I was just home for a few weeks to visit and it was so great to be home & then I had to come back to NYC bugs & humidity & a super that won't fix anything in my apt. ugg!
          Good luck planning & enjoy your get-together!! :)

#15 brandynd

brandynd
          • 221 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hey ladies! How is September 22 for everyone? I'll be up in Chicago from the 21-23 just visiting and hanging out. If anybody's up for it let me know!
            There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#16 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
            • 2,458 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KarenM
              Hi girls! I just moved from Chicago to NYC last year for school, but I miss it soooo much! Saw your thread so I thought I'd say hi. I'm originally from Oak Park, though for the last few years before moving out here I lived on the N side of the city in Edgewater (Sheridan & Foster). I was just home for a few weeks to visit and it was so great to be home & then I had to come back to NYC bugs & humidity & a super that won't fix anything in my apt. ugg!
              Good luck planning & enjoy your get-together!! :)
              Hi Karen -Thanks for stopping and saying hi :) I've lived in the Chicago area my entire life and can't imagine living anywhere else, so I can imagine how you feel. Hopefully you get to come back and visit often!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by brandynd
              Hey ladies! How is September 22 for everyone? I'll be up in Chicago from the 21-23 just visiting and hanging out. If anybody's up for it let me know!
              As of right now this looks good for me provided nothing crazy comes up for work - and I definitely think it would be fun to get together!
              Anyone else interested?
              Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#17 BillysBride

BillysBride
              • 1,255 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:45 PM

I can definitely try to make it. I'm in Springfield, but it's an easy train ride. I HATE driving into Chi-town, but for you girls, maybe I'll do it.
                Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#18 JOSIE

JOSIE
                • 1,792 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

hey lovely ladies :) I am a NW burbs (palatine to be exact) BDW'er but technically a 2009 bride! (This November). Keep me posted on your plans for a meet up and i'll see what I can do!

#19 kellynadam2010

kellynadam2010
                  • 187 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

Oh I'd be interested! I'm in Bartlett, but work in Lombard, so wherever would work for me as well!

#20 Amanda1520

Amanda1520
                    • 31 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

Hi ladies! We are getting married on March 6, 2010 in Riviera Maya. I live in Chicago in the Lake View area. I would love to get together with you ladies when you decide to. Keep me updated on a date and place, I will keep checking the thread as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users