Roll Call: Where my Canadian peeps at?!

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#11 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
  • 278 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

Hello fellow Canucks
    I'm from a small city in the southeast corner of Saskatchewan. Born and raised here. I've lived a few other places (Calgary, Saskatoon) but always seem to end up back here :)

#12 silverangel

silverangel
    • 216 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 03:23 PM

Hi...my name is Amanda and I was born and raised in Winnipeg. Have lived here all my life and don't think we'll ever move. Technically we now live just outside the city.

#13 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
      • 230 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hello all....So nice to see so many Canadians on here!!

I was born and raised in a very...very...very small town outside of London Ontario...Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!
        I moved a round a bit....Kitchener...London....until I met Brian...and now I live in SARNIA!!!

#14 krishna69z

krishna69z
        • 209 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:00 PM

Hi all,

So I was born and raise in Portage la Prairie, MB (where crazy things happen on Greyhound busses), went to undergrad in Toronto and am now living in Vancouver while I finish my PhD.

We'll see where the winds will take us once we're married, but since we'd like to have a house with a yard, it likely won't still be in Vancouver.

#15 khomac

khomac
          • 380 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nikicrosby
            Hello all....So nice to see so many Canadians on here!!

I was born and raised in a very...very...very small town outside of London Ontario...Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!
            I moved a round a bit....Kitchener...London....until I met Brian...and now I live in SARNIA!!!
            Alymer? Isn't that a brand of canned Tomato's? lol

I'm Kelly from Thunder Bay. Yes TB where they accuse innocent females of being hitman and killing tourists in mexico, where aviation students steal planes to commit suicide, and also home of the good ol' STAAL Boys!!!

Lived here all my life:)
            Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
            Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#16 kerbear99

kerbear99
            • 32 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hi all fellow Canucks, my name is Kerrie. Born & raised in Calgary, still living in Calgary, will be moving to Airdrie in a couple months.

#17 lakerbride

lakerbride
              • 153 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:22 PM

Howdy! My name is Candi. I was born and raised in a very small town called Cache Creek, BC. Currently live in Penticton- the most beautiful town in BC! Congratulations to all you Canadian brides!

#18 emme

emme
                • 382 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

Hello Ladies!! I was born in Moncton, NB...lived in Sussex, NB for 5 years... moved out west and lived in Edson, AB for 12 years...moved again and have been in Red Deer, AB for the past 18 years. Wow...counting all of those years certainly ages me...LOL!! Congratulations and happy planning :)
                  http://tickers.Ticke....d6f6/event.png

Bride + Groom + 44 Amazing Guests...

#19 Debs

Debs
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,104 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by nikicrosby
                    Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!!
                    Didn't know there was one in ON. I of course know of the one in QC!!

#20 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
                    • 230 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Debs
                      Didn't know there was one in ON. I of course know of the one in QC!!
                      I don't think anyone has ever heard of it.....it is sooooo small....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users