122 replies to this topic

#111 Debs

Debs
  • VIP Member
  • 7,104 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Samantha

Can anyone recommend a good TA in the area that's experienced with DW? Or maybe an existing thread (I couldn't find one using search).

Happy Planning!
    Send a note to TA Lindsay, she's our Canadian BDW TA

#112 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
    • 512 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 06:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by RonNMel
      Been on the forum a few months now, but just found this thread.

I'm Mel, my FI is Ron and we are both from the Montreal area, Quebec.
      Hi!!! I love seeing fellower Montrealers on here! :) :) If you need any help or have questions about resources etc., just let me know!

And where in Cuba are you getting married? We were married in Cuba too.

#113 RonNMel

RonNMel
      • 388 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
        Hi!!! I love seeing fellower Montrealers on here! :) :) If you need any help or have questions about resources etc., just let me know!

And where in Cuba are you getting married? We were married in Cuba too.
        Hello!!

We are hesitating between Iberostar Varadero and Iberostar Laguna Azul, both in Varadero. I've been to Cayo Coco once and liked it. But for our wedding, we like the fact that there is a bit more to do if ever people want to leave the resort for the day.

I'm still in the early stages of planning, so not too many specific questions yet. We found an awesome travel agent. My main concern right now is which document do I really need since we are both divorced, as everywhere I look I get a different answer. Hopefully I may be able to get a straight answer at the Cuba booth at the wedding salon this week-end.

Thanks for the offer to help, I'll be sure to contact you if/when the need arises!

#114 Reya

Reya
        • 174 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:40 AM

Hello!!! Another Canadian Bride here....... I am from Ontario, Whitby to be exact and my fiancĀ©e and I are getting married in Jamaica in May!

Wow there are a lot of Canadian Chicks on here!! :)

#115 bikegirl

bikegirl
          • Banned
          • 319 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

Hey Canadian girlies! I'm new here, too!

My fiance and I live and work in downtown Toronto. We're looking at a spring 2011 wedding date and the Dominican Republic and Mayan Riviera are major contenders right now.

#116 Debs

Debs
            • VIP Member
            • 7,104 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

cooooool!! What kind of bike do you have! I used to have a baby ninja 250!

#117 Cindy*

Cindy*
              • 2,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:05 AM

Hello Ladies. I am another Canadian bride to be. My fiance and I live in Toronto but are both army brats so we have lived all over Canada. I was born in Chilliwack, BC and he was born in Winnipeg. We are hoping to get married at Dreams Los Cabos (based on all the amazing reviews and photos on this site) in November 2010 but haven't booked our date yet as we only recently got engaged.

#118 SheriB

SheriB
                • 597 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:17 AM

Hey Canadian gals!! I just came across this thread. I was born and raised in Alberta - still living here in Red Deer. My FI is from small town Alberta too. We are getting married at Las Caletas Feb 2011.

#119 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

hey Sheri! Look at your ticker today - you're down to 1 of everything :)

#120 HereFishie

HereFishie
                    • 386 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:53 AM

I'm another canadian bride! Edmonton and my FI is originally from Calgary. We're marrying at the Gran Bahia Principe in the Mayan in April!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users