Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Roll Call: Where my Canadian peeps at?!

Tracy, I lived in Mtl for 2 years!! I went to Concordia and lived in Pointe Claire. :)

Lots of 'Peggers out there! (not surprised they'd want to go somewhere WARM for their wedding!) My DH has family out that way, and brrr it gets cold here in the winter! DH says "it's a dry cold" LOL.

AH nice, good school!

well we've had no summer this year again, and horrible winters. This is why we need to destination!! smile29.gif

Dry cold?! I'm not sure all I know it's soo cold I don't bother going out! lol

would you come back to mtl?

We just moved out in the country a year ago, and I love love love it! So would I move back to a large city? Of course I have no idea what will happen in the future, but for now I'm saying no way!

But Montreal is only 2 hours away from me, and we've been to visit a couple of times already :)

Hey All,

I'm Jenn born and raised in Paris, ON (Very small town)

Been living in AB for the last 10 years

Currently living in Red Deer, AB

Hi!! My name is Shannon, I was born in raised in Regina, SK. My FI was raised here as well. We are getting married next Februay in Puerto Plata, DR and staying at the Riu Mambo resort!

Nice to see so many Canadian brides!!

My FI and I both grew up in Calgary, but have been living in Edmonton for 6 years and counting! We are planning our DW in Maui May 2010. Anyone else headed to Hawaii?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin_And_Stewart View Post
Hello all,
we're both from Kitchener (waterloo), Ontario. But hopefully we won't live here forever...i hate the cold...and summer's been crap this year!!
Thats where we are. Yup summer has been crappy until lately, I have to agree with you winter assessment, but that s why we go south then! Haha. We moved here from Mississuaga about 6 years ago and love it!

Hi All!

I'm Kerri

Born and raised in Whitby, Ontario (east of Toronto)

Lived in Ottawa for 4 years

Recently moved to Halifax

Nice to meet everyone!