Sign in to follow this  
Debs

Roll Call: Where my Canadian peeps at?!

Hello fellow Canucks

I'm from a small city in the southeast corner of Saskatchewan. Born and raised here. I've lived a few other places (Calgary, Saskatoon) but always seem to end up back here :)

Hi...my name is Amanda and I was born and raised in Winnipeg. Have lived here all my life and don't think we'll ever move. Technically we now live just outside the city.

Hello all....So nice to see so many Canadians on here!!

I was born and raised in a very...very...very small town outside of London Ontario...Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!

I moved a round a bit....Kitchener...London....until I met Brian...and now I live in SARNIA!!!

Hi all,

So I was born and raise in Portage la Prairie, MB (where crazy things happen on Greyhound busses), went to undergrad in Toronto and am now living in Vancouver while I finish my PhD.

We'll see where the winds will take us once we're married, but since we'd like to have a house with a yard, it likely won't still be in Vancouver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikicrosby View Post
Hello all....So nice to see so many Canadians on here!!

I was born and raised in a very...very...very small town outside of London Ontario...Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!
I moved a round a bit....Kitchener...London....until I met Brian...and now I live in SARNIA!!!
Alymer? Isn't that a brand of canned Tomato's? lol

I'm Kelly from Thunder Bay. Yes TB where they accuse innocent females of being hitman and killing tourists in mexico, where aviation students steal planes to commit suicide, and also home of the good ol' STAAL Boys!!!

Lived here all my life:)

Howdy! My name is Candi. I was born and raised in a very small town called Cache Creek, BC. Currently live in Penticton- the most beautiful town in BC! Congratulations to all you Canadian brides!

Hello Ladies!! I was born in Moncton, NB...lived in Sussex, NB for 5 years... moved out west and lived in Edson, AB for 12 years...moved again and have been in Red Deer, AB for the past 18 years. Wow...counting all of those years certainly ages me...LOL!! Congratulations and happy planning :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikicrosby View Post
Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!!
Didn't know there was one in ON. I of course know of the one in QC!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debs View Post
Didn't know there was one in ON. I of course know of the one in QC!!
I don't think anyone has ever heard of it.....it is sooooo small....lolsmile29.gif