MDR Photography - Back in Business

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MDR Photography

MDR Photography
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hello BDWF!

Wow, it is truly great to be back here. This forum was probably the most useful resource when my wife and I were getting married.

And now here I am, honoured to be posting on the other end of things and possibly helping out all of those Brides & Grooms out there.

So here's my story.

My name is Myles D. Rusak - Photographer and owner of MDR Photography. My company existed years ago in Ontario, Canada but I did shut its doors when my beautiful wife and I decided to move overseas to see the world.

We were blessed with our little girl Aloura (who is now two months old and growing like a weed!) and she has inspired us to return to our home of Canada.

Now back in Calgary, Alberta I have decided to re-open MDR Photography and get back enjoying what I love the most.

But there was a problem! While away our storage facility burnt to the ground. . .inside it. . . a lot of my photography gear, backups and essentially, my portfolio. I have since replaced my gear (and upgraded it!) but alas, my portfolio is lost to the ages. . .which truly hurts me deeply. But, like all things. . this too shall pass.

As such, I am now offering extremely low prices in order to rebuild my portfolio to the wonderful display it once was.

Please, if you are looking for a great DW Photographer, visit MDR Photography - Weddings and Portraits in Calgary, Alberta - Destination Weddings by Myles D. Rusak

I really do look forward to working with you to make your day the most memorable of your life.

#2 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
    • 217 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi Myles
      I am terrible sorry to hear about that problems at your storage facility.
      I wish you all the best in rebuilding your business.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users