Sign in to follow this  
*Karla*

Super Excited...My OOT Bags!!!

I am so excited...my OOT Bags just shipped! Thanks so much to Meg&Shay for originally posting about these bags smile03.gif I don't think it possible to find a better deal, especially for those of us on a budget...25 bags for $20 plus $12.50 for shipping! These bags are from Ebay seller Kirmansurplus.

Here is a pic, I will be getting the blue bags.

Click the image to open in full size.

I will post some pics of the actual bags when I get them next week.

I am going to keep this thread updated as I start putting my bags together, so...Stay Tuned!!!

I think it's a great deal too, and I like how they look a bit more tote-like that some others I've seen which remind of those recyclable grocery bags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlaS View Post
I am so excited...my OOT Bags just shipped! Thanks so much to Meg&Shay for originally posting about these bags smile03.gif I don't think it possible to find a better deal, especially for those of us on a budget...25 bags for $20 plus $12.50 for shipping! These bags are from Ebay seller Kirmansurplus.
Here is a pic, I will be getting the blue bags.
Click the image to open in full size.

I will post some pics of the actual bags when I get them next week.
I am going to keep this thread updated as I start putting my bags together, so...Stay Tuned!!!

I also purchased these totes in blue and should be getting them soon too! I also purchased blue mugs off ebay as well and I got 36 insulated mugs for less than $1 each! Ebay is wonderful! Can't wait to see your bags! What are you filling them with?

I am interested in the mugs as well - it is hard to find somewhere that will fill a small order and at $1 a mug, you can't beat that price.