OMG- My BD shoot is tomorrow!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:48 PM

Yes, I can't believe it is tomorrow and all of my best laid plans to plan out outfits, get in great shape, etc have fallen by the wayside!

Luckily, I did buy one outfit and have some other stuff that I think I could use but I seriously cannot believe how quickly this date has snuck up on me.

Just needed to let out some nervous energy and share with you all!

Quick question- I've tried to read everyone's posts about BD and what they did to prepare but I was wondering what suggestions are out there for relaxing and getting into the right mindset on the day of the shoot?

Any ideas is much appreciated!

Thanks ladies!

#2 mrsrhbtobe

• 387 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

What about some red wine and some sultry music? Try "Feelin' Love" by Paula Cole, or "Secret" by Maroon 5. I'm sure your shoot will be great, and your FI will love them. Now get out there and show the camera your best sex-pot!!
      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

#3 sperger

• Banned
      • 474 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

I have not done BD, but I think an alcoholic drink of some sort will help ease your nerves!

#4 alkoch

• 515 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:01 PM

I like the drink ideas! Even if you are still nervous just remember that the nerves will help you do great! I haven't done mine yet but I'm sure once you get started it will be fine! And don't worry about the way you look - just leave it up to the photographer to get great shots with you looking awesome & sexy!

#5 autjo

• 2,182 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:02 PM

H&F - Mine is next Sat and I feel the same way! Where the h3ll did the time go? Guess I'm going to the mall at lunch today so I have something to wear. Here's the list my photog sent me to prepare.

Brides for Brides Photography: How to prepare for your boudoir session

#6 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 09:37 AM

Good luck on your shoot today!! Let us know how it goes!

#7 H&F

• 361 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:02 AM

Ok-- it was so much fun! (Just like everyone says) If you have any reservations about doing a BD shoot don't think about it for one more minute. You will love it!

I can't wait to see my pics! Thanks everyone for your kind words.

#8 jamsmom

• 174 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

I'm glad that you had fun, I wasn't sure if this was in the budget but I think I'm gonna do it now...a gift for me, playing dress up and a gift for him!

#9 JelBel32

• 43 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

There are some pics of the shoot at "faces by rachel" on facebook.  She does makeup for these shoots as I was interested in doing one of them the next time I visited my SIL and sorority sisters. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users