Photo

Married at Grand Palladium Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:00 AM

Would LOVE to know how you found your photographer....Were not interested in the resorts choice. So anything you could tell me would be great!!!! also, if you have any tips or tricks that helped you that would rock. Thanx

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#12 Angelina76

Angelina76
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:47 AM

I am getting married at Grand Palladium also 30/3/12, and would like any info or tips too please..

I have contacted one photographer who the hotel put me onto , try google Truecolours Photographer for price list etc ... x 

#13 soon2bbride1220

soon2bbride1220
      • 6 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:39 PM

Jen, thank you so much for all your helpful information!!

I am getting married on 12/20/11 and am trying to work out all the details with the WC through many many emails!

You wrote that they provided you with 2 MC's, speaker, and wireless mic for the reception - my WC said they couldn't do this for some reason!!! Can you let me know who your WC was so I can make sure I get that too!!!

Also, did you have to pay an extra fee to have a private reception at the Blue Lagoon?

Thanks again for the help! We are so excited for our wedding and glad to hear that you had such a great time.

Jenny

#14 terenia

terenia
        • 6 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hey!!!! please help!!!! , I saw that you had your wedding at the grand palladium in jamaica, i just booked my wedding there for next april and am super nervous! The coordinator is bothering me to make a choice between the blue lagoon and the poseidon for my reception, yet i cant find any pictrues about either place... any suggestions??? I saw you had it at the blue lagoon... im not picky, i also was wondering what was included for the set up of the tables? and is it included in the 45 you paid per person?

please help! 

Teresa

#15 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:42 PM

were getting married next april too at the GPLH.... here is the pic of the blue lagoon, this is where were doing our reception. hope this helps...if you need anything else give me a yell lol

Hey!!!! please help!!!! , I saw that you had your wedding at the grand palladium in jamaica, i just booked my wedding there for next april and am super nervous! The coordinator is bothering me to make a choice between the blue lagoon and the poseidon for my reception, yet i cant find any pictrues about either place... any suggestions??? I saw you had it at the blue lagoon... im not picky, i also was wondering what was included for the set up of the tables? and is it included in the 45 you paid per person?

please help! 

Teresa

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#16 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
            • 178 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:08 PM

Great review!  Thank you!!

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#17 emiliabadelia

emiliabadelia
              • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:53 PM

Hi i am thinking of getting married either at this resort, the Riu Ocho Rios or the Iberostar and i cannot make up my mind and I was wondering if you could help.  A few questions, was the food good and what restaurant did you have dinner at? How many people did you have come? Was the beach area nice?  Any advice you could give me would be such a help.

Thanks from a hopeless bride

#18 emiliabadelia

emiliabadelia
                • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

one more thing....the link to your pics is not coming up, anyway you could forward me a few so i can get an idea? 

thanks so much

the helpless bride

#19 kary

kary
                  • 186 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:32 AM

You looked wonderful!

#20 charmed517

charmed517
                    • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

Hi!

I'm thinking about getting married at the Grand Palladium in 2013 or 2014 :)

I was just wondering if anybody knows if the reception is included in the price of the packages they have or is that extra? I can't seem to find information anywhere on what the reception entails

Thanks!

Sonya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users