Awesome wedding entrance!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 marryinghimagain

• 479 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:26 AM

That was great! What a celebration! My church however; never would let it happen. The priest would have a coronary....lol!

#22 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

That video made me smile sooooooooooo big! We are a crazy bunch and are trying to incoropoate some funny stuff. We are going to do the pulp fiction dance for our first dance! LOVE the entrance! I am sending it to my FI right now.

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#23 flbluiiis

• 184 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

The knot had this posted yesterday. I sent it to my mom and she said that the couple was on the Today Show (I think...it was one of the morning shows) this morning! So funny! I could see doing this on the way OUT, but not so much on the way in. Although...it does add to the shock value on the way in. Loved the two guys throwing the programs :)

All three of my bridesmaids are professional dancers (not strippers, real dancers!). One teaches dance full time and could totally choreograph something for us. The ladies would be awesome and would totally agree to it....the guys on the other hand, although my FI thinks it is awesome...he is concerned that his rhythmless groomsmen might not.

#24 Danielle77

• 200 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:47 PM

wow that was fantastic..lol...this totally made my day!!!

#25 EDSROSA

• 510 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:51 PM

That was soooo funny!!! When I got home this afternoon my FI had seen it on another website too and he thought it was such a great idea!

#26 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

LOVE IT! So freaking funny. I just emailed it to my 3 BMs to see if they're up for it. sort of joking but I can't wait to see what they say!!

#27 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:49 PM

that is awesome...what a fun wedding party to all be down with that!

#28 JayBee

• 238 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:40 AM

That was awesome! Really doesn't take a lot of dough to make a wedding memorable... but why Chris Brown!?

#29 Vikki

• 807 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

That is awesome. Makes me wish I had a wedding party, I would borrow that entrance in a heartbeat.

#30 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:56 AM

I LOVE this idea!! I think this couple may have just started a new trend! But it is a little gutsy - for anyone trying to convince their bridal party to do something like this, maybe a little liquid courage (aka - alcohol) before they dance down the aisle would help, lol.
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users