Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyInMI View Post
Stephanie, where did you find the starfish for the backgroud?
It's just clipart that I had on my computer that I altered to be my colors. I've heard that a font works better, you'll get better resolution, but I didn't have any problems with the clipart.

I just made these tags for my welcome bags. I bought two different size hole punches (2.5" + 2") and punched cut scrapbook paper for the background, then printed our logo on white cardstock and glued to circle. I then cut another smaller white circle and will write the guests name on the back (rather than printing and having last minute changes, etc.)

One more thing off my list!

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese_diva View Post
I just made these tags for my welcome bags. I bought two different size hole punches (2.5" + 2") and punched cut scrapbook paper for the background, then printed our logo on white cardstock and glued to circle. I then cut another smaller white circle and will write the guests name on the back (rather than printing and having last minute changes, etc.)

OMG!! they are so cute!! I love them!

Quote:

I was going to do the diamond ones, but I love love love these. I might have to change my plans now. lol

i wish i was as creative as some of you!!! i have no idea how to make my own monogram on the computer!!!  guess i'll just have to figure something out!! lol

very professional-looking!

Originally Posted by MsShelley View Post

Quote:

OMG!! they are so cute!! I love them!