Photo

Erin Andrews, News Reporter Who Was Filmed in Hotel

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nora

Nora
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:50 AM

I saw this a few days ago on TMZ about how someone drilled a hole in the hotel room wall and filmed her walking around naked.

At first I didn't think much, just that sucks but after thinking about it more today, if that happened to me I don't know if I'd ever feel comfortable being alone since I'd always be wondering if someone was watching. Creepy!

What is this world coming to that people actually think of doing something like this and then plan and move forward with actually doing it. I really hope they catch the person/people who are responsible and prosecute them to the full extent of the law the set an example to others who are considering it and let them know that this is NOT OK! (Even though they should know this anyway)

Did anyone else see this?

#2 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
    • 1,448 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:00 AM

I had read an article about this somewhere. It is soooo creepy and disgusting.

And you have to wonder, did the person who was filming this do it because they are just a perv? Or did they do it not because they enjoy it, but rather to sell the video to others who enjoy that kind of thing and they wanted to make some fast easy cash?

#3 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:34 AM

I'm annoyed that networks have broadcasted it. That's so unfair to her!

#4 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
        • 307 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

I heard about this, too. I have always been paranoid about those things- I even get suspiscious of the fire sprinklers in hotel rooms! Twisted, I know- I doubt anyone wants to see ME walk around naked. The radio personality I listen to in the morning said she should be FLATTERED! What!? that is such a violation. I hope they find out and catch who did it, too

#5 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:48 AM

That is so creepy and weird. I feel bad for her. She's already such a huge icon in the sports world just for being a hot girl who loves sports.....now people have crossed the line and violated her privacy in the worst way. SICK!!!!!!!

#6 Jewels336

Jewels336
            • 88 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

I hadnt heard about it until this morning and from what Im gathering their suspecting that its an inside job. Its really disgusting.

#7 Nora

Nora
              • 87 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

I had not heard that anyone had broadcasted it! TMZ wouldn't since it was such a "blatant disregard for her privacy". It reminds me of the videos online that tape girls in tanning salons or pull down their tube tops on the street and film while they struggle to cover themselves up.

I was at a convention one time in Vegas and a guy with a camera pulled the "up the skirt shot" on some girl who had walked past him without her knowing and she was walking with her boyfriend!! I was walking the opposite direction and saw it all and almost said something but was scared that a fight would break out or something so I didn't but wish I had because I can only imagine how it would feel to find out something like that was online of me.

I can't imagine a girl doing anything like this. I'm not trying to hate on men because I know there are some really good ones out there but some are really immature too.

#8 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,368 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:39 AM

I believe I read that Fox News aired it. Crazy!

#9 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:14 PM

i saw the new story they had on yahoo. That is just sick. I feel really bad for her
                    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users