Hair and make-up artist??

I am incredibly blessed to have a sister who works in the beauty industry! She is a top hair stylist in our hometown so she did my hair and 6 others in our wedding party. My wedding coordinator told her that she should move to Playa and she would book all of her brides with her!! haha

A month before my wedding I went to Sephora to get the right products to do my own bridal makeup. With only a $50 minimum purchase (I ended up spending $250 lol) you get a full trial by a pro and instruction on exactly how to do it yourself. I brought pictures of the look I was going for which was helpful. The person I went to was amazing with the application and knew exactly what she was doing and how to teach me to do it myself. I'm really glad I did it this way and now I have all the products and knowledge to make myself beautiful every day!

Hey Ladies!  If anyone is looking for a phenomenal make up artist in the Cancun/riviera maya/Playa area I HIGHLY recommend Norma Perez with MAC make up!!! she was AMAZING!!  I was a little nervous because I didn't have a picture or anything of what I was looking for make up wise and just planned on kind of winging it haha.  Fortunately, I had nothing to worry about because it was absolutely perfect!  I told her I just wanted a soft look with dramatic eyes and she completely nailed the look.  I also didn't get to see anything she was doing until she was totally finished, which again made me nervous, but I didn't have her change a thing afterward.  She was very reasonably priced and brought the best hairstylist with her who did all of my bridesmaids and my hair.  They were both wonderful and very professional.  Hope this helps :)

Originally Posted by holls213 View Post

Hey Ladies!  If anyone is looking for a phenomenal make up artist in the Cancun/riviera maya/Playa area I HIGHLY recommend Norma Perez with MAC make up!!! she was AMAZING!!  I was a little nervous because I didn't have a picture or anything of what I was looking for make up wise and just planned on kind of winging it haha.  Fortunately, I had nothing to worry about because it was absolutely perfect!  I told her I just wanted a soft look with dramatic eyes and she completely nailed the look.  I also didn't get to see anything she was doing until she was totally finished, which again made me nervous, but I didn't have her change a thing afterward.  She was very reasonably priced and brought the best hairstylist with her who did all of my bridesmaids and my hair.  They were both wonderful and very professional.  Hope this helps :)

Hi Holls213,

Do you have any pictures of the hair and makeup for yourself and bridesmaids? I have Norma booked at the moment-would love to see her recent work!

Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

Hi Holls213,

Do you have any pictures of the hair and makeup for yourself and bridesmaids? I have Norma booked at the moment-would love to see her recent work!

Hola KristieT,

We recently had the pleasure to do a wedding with Norma and here are a few images you of her work:

Norma only did Savi's makeup (very professional). Hair was done by: http://www.haircancun.com.mx.

You can view the entire wedding HERE. It was a gorgeous event!!!

Happy planning :)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted by holls213 View Post

Hello!

Can you tell me how to get ahold of Norma? And what was her cost?

Thanks!

I used Norma for my August 3rd wedding and I used a stylist that works with her. I definitely recommend them. I have not recieved my wedding pictures yet and only recieved a few from friends but they are not close up pictures.

They were both awesome. 

Her email address is nor_maccancunhotmail.com

and this is the website she emailed me to look at.

http://normazuramamkup.webmium.com/

post-46371-138622411641_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...