224 replies to this topic

#81 NaM

NaM
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by arizonabride
    Someone asked, but I didn't see the answer:

Do you have to pay for Fernando's day pass on top of his fee?
    If your resort requires it, yes. YOU are responsible to pay for his day pass(es).

#82 TheMeBride2010

TheMeBride2010
    • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

hi not sure if you got his info yet but it is adriang1224@gmail.com.

#83 TheMeBride2010

TheMeBride2010
      • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:34 AM

Can anyone send me pics or links of their makeup if they used Adrian G? Thanks! I am like 98% sure I am going to go with him but would like to see pics if people used him. I also like Fernando so am torn especially since Fernando has a website, and lots of DW brides use him.

Thanks I'd appreciate it

#84 TheMeBride2010

TheMeBride2010
        • 22 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:36 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
          Hi Sandra! ---would you mind please sending me Adrians contact info? i would really like to see if he is available for my wedding day. thanks so much!
          email: etter80@aol.com
          hi not sure if you got his info yet but it is adriang1224@gmail.com

#85 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:38 AM

Sorry I think I asked this on here before but Fernando or Ilka who is better? I hate that I dont know will do the hair for Fernando either, that is more important to me than make up. Your opinions are really appreciated!

#86 Mrs.Smith

Mrs.Smith
            • 12 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TheMeBride2010
              hi not sure if you got his info yet but it is adriang1224@gmail.com
              thanks so much bride2010!!

#87 NaM

NaM
              • 2,256 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boo
                Sorry I think I asked this on here before but Fernando or Ilka who is better? I hate that I dont know will do the hair for Fernando either, that is more important to me than make up. Your opinions are really appreciated!
                Well, I think it's hard to answer who is better...only you can come up with that opinion. And it's not like most people got both to do their make up to comapre anyway. I think you have to look at their work and pictures and price and decide for yourself who is better.
                I *think* Fernando brings that same hair person each time. And they do a trial first so if you don't like it you can always get them to change it. I don't think that's any different than going with any other hair person you don't know in Mexico. The only solution I can come up with for having someone you don't know is to fly them down with you.

#88 asayle

asayle
                • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 03:57 AM

Is anyone else having real difficulty getting some of these folks to respond to inquiries? I emailed Fernando and Daniella around a week and a half ago and haven't received a response from either of them. I know it may be busy wedding season and I certainly have plenty of time, but am disconcerted by the timeliness factor....what percentage of this is just normal versus me being a tad bridezilla-ish?
                  The fun starts ... February 22, 2011!

#89 Jackie22

Jackie22
                  • 336 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hi,
                    I just put the deposit in Fernando's sisters back account yesterday, he is all booked for my wedding :) The initial time I emailed Fernando it took a while for him to respond. Everytime since then he has emailed back the same day. We also spoke on the phone once. Maybe email him again. But so far he has been responsive for me.

#90 asayle

asayle
                    • 37 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:02 AM

Nam, I have to say, your pro wedding shots are a great advertisement for Fernando. I am definitely going to try to book him and then I'm just going to point to your make up and say "make it like that"!
                      The fun starts ... February 22, 2011!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users