Photo

Hair and make-up artist??

• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#211 Trace2013

Trace2013
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

I hired Sara for hair and make up services for myself and my four bridesmaids on my wedding day, January 9, 2013. I made the decision to go with Sara because of the photos I saw on BDW and corresponding with her via email. I loved how all the brides she made up looked so natural and happy! Sara brought along Abby, her trusted partner who does a wonderful job as hair stylist. They arrived right on time to our suite, set up and were ready to go!

Although English is neither Sara nor Abby's first language we all felt very comfortable that they both understood exactly what each girl had wished for regarding hair and make up as each were consulted before they would get started. No one girl looked alike which I loved! She was able to bring out the natural beauty that makes every girl uniquely gorgeous.

Having all my girls with me that day was very special and having Sara and Abby laughing along with us made it feel like they were two good friends. Sara is so sweet, very attentive and unwilling to stop working until she achieves perfection in your look.

Her communication leading up to our arrival was efficient and timely. I highly recommend having Sara (and her partner Abby) for Makeup/Hair services. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for making us feel like the most beautiful in all of Mexico that day!

Tracy

Hi everybody! I'm really excited because now I'm a vendor of BDW!.. My sister Sol Tamargo and my brother in law Matt Adcock gave me a big help!!.. I was born in Cancun and being in this gorgeous Riviera Maya Paradise is amazing! I hope I can get to meet many of you and share everything I could help with. helen makeup2.bmp

#212 Lyman

Lyman
    • 262 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Wow Courtney + Tracy! you guys look really fabulous! plus you already have your Jan 9 wedding photos, Tracy - which look Amazing!...looks like you guys had a wonderful Day! .......priceless :)

#213 kmmathes

kmmathes
      • 83 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

Does anyone have the price list for Norma? I didn't see it on her website...

#214 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Does anyone have the price list for Norma? I didn't see it on her website... Thanks :)

Norma charges $250 for the bride and $130 for bridesmaids (that's for hair and makeup)

#215 mandjphoto

mandjphoto
          • 89 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hi Brooke,

Make sure to check out Melissa at    http://www.cancunhairandmakeup.com/

#216 Sara Tamargo

Sara Tamargo
            • Vendor
            • 94 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Trace2013 

I hired Sara for hair and make up services for myself and my four bridesmaids on my wedding day, January 9, 2013. I made the decision to go with Sara because of the photos I saw on BDW and corresponding with her via email. I loved how all the brides she made up looked so natural and happy! Sara brought along Abby, her trusted partner who does a wonderful job as hair stylist. They arrived right on time to our suite, set up and were ready to go!

Although English is neither Sara nor Abby's first language we all felt very comfortable that they both understood exactly what each girl had wished for regarding hair and make up as each were consulted before they would get started. No one girl looked alike which I loved! She was able to bring out the natural beauty that makes every girl uniquely gorgeous.

Having all my girls with me that day was very special and having Sara and Abby laughing along with us made it feel like they were two good friends. Sara is so sweet, very attentive and unwilling to stop working until she achieves perfection in your look.

Her communication leading up to our arrival was efficient and timely. I highly recommend having Sara (and her partner Abby) for Makeup/Hair services. You will not be disappointed!

Thanks for making us feel like the most beautiful in all of Mexico that day!

Tracy

thank you so much!!.. i really ejoyed the time with you!.. you were  a beatiful bride!

#217 AD2012

AD2012
              • 240 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

I also went with Melissa with MVP(http://www.cancunhairandmakeup.com/) and coulnd' thave been happier with my hair & makeup. She was fantastic and really fun to be around!

#218 mywedding13

mywedding13
                • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

I booked with the team of the best moments and totally loved their work ( read my review on their vendor page). you should check out their services and pricing and 

im pretty sure you will love their work as much as I did. As soon I get my pictures I will post them on the forum, but really best team ever for hair and makeup in the riviera.

#219 MakeupByAnya

MakeupByAnya
                  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site but I would like to offer my services to anyone still looking for a makeup artist. I live in New York and can do trials around the area and travel to DR frequently for weddings and visits. Please feel free to contact me for rates, portfolio or any further questions! :)  makeupbyanya@gmail.com

#220 stellar003

stellar003
                    • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Sara Tamargo is AMAZING! She did my make-up and her partner did my hair for my wedding on May 3rd, 2013. I don't have the professional photos back yet but she did a perfect job. I asked her if we could come to her place since the resort charged such a ridiculous rate for outside vendors. She invited us to her home, gave us snacks and made us feel perfectly  at home. My make-up was absolutely perfect and it survived many, many tears during the ceremony!! Do not hesitate to book her. She is absolutely one of the best in the area and definitely the sweetest too! She is a vendor here on this website and she can also be reached at

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users