Jump to content

Photo

Hair and make-up artist??


  • Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#181 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • Member
  • 675 posts

    Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:22 AM


    Thank you!  I am in the process of trying to find a make-up person.  What are you doing for hair?

    Originally Posted by coconoir1908 


    They all come to your hotel. Depending on what resort you are at some will charge a day pass for each person.



     



     



    #182 coconoir1908

    coconoir1908
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,136 posts

      Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

      I have sisterlocks so with that said my hair can only be done by a locktician which I do every 5 weeks.  Before I leave for Mexico, I will get my hair down and if my locktician/hairstylist does not make it to Mexico my brideamaid will style for me. but this is all that I would need. 

       

      The ladies all agreed to either do their own hair or will do each other's hair as no one wants to leave that to chance. 

      Originally Posted by Jamie5280 


      Thank you!  I am in the process of trying to find a make-up person.  What are you doing for hair?



       



       



      #183 ChantelleS

      ChantelleS
      • Newbie
      • 4 posts

        Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:15 PM

        Do you have Adrian Guerra  contact info or website?  Thanks!



        #184 ChantelleS

        ChantelleS
        • Newbie
        • 4 posts

          Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

          can you send me his contact info?  Thanks!



          #185 ChantelleS

          ChantelleS
          • Newbie
          • 4 posts

            Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:20 PM

            Hi, I am looking for someone for my hair and makeup for my wedding at the Barcelo in November 2011.  I have heard good things about Adrian Guerra  and Fernando.  Does anyone have their contact info and pricing?

             

            Thanks,

             



            #186 J-me

            J-me
            • Jr. Member
            • 398 posts

              Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

              I actually did a LOT of research (more analyzing than I care to admit haha) on hair/makeup artists before deciding on Fernando - I just booked him and couldn't be more excited! MVP was my other top contender - both do great work and have positive reviews! Here is Fernando's pricing:

               

              bride trial
              hair and makeup $180
              wedding day $350
               
              bridesmaids and family service
              makeup $120
              hair $50 up to $80
               

              His email:

              Hi, I am looking for someone for my hair and makeup for my wedding at the Barcelo in November 2011.  I have heard good things about Adrian Guerra  and Fernando.  Does anyone have their contact info and pricing?

               

              Thanks,

               



               



              #187 melfaybik

              melfaybik
              • Jr. Member
              • 187 posts

                Posted 09 September 2011 - 05:01 PM


                Hi!

                 

                I used Fernando for Make-up and Doranna for Hair....They were both AMAZING!!!!   You will be so happy with Fernando...He is the BEST and so much fun to work with!!!

                Originally Posted by J-me 

                Hi Melissa,

                 

                I was wondering who you ended up going with? Your makeup/hair looked great! I'm trying to decide right now between Fernando and MVP....

                 

                Thanks :)

                 



                 


                 

                 



                Originally Posted by J-me 

                I actually did a LOT of research (more analyzing than I care to admit haha) on hair/makeup artists before deciding on Fernando - I just booked him and couldn't be more excited! MVP was my other top contender - both do great work and have positive reviews! Here is Fernando's pricing:

                 

                bride trial
                hair and makeup $180
                wedding day $350
                 
                bridesmaids and family service
                makeup $120
                hair $50 up to $80
                 

                His email: themakeuppros@hotmail.com
                 Website (w/galleries): www.the-makeup-pros.com
                 
                Good luck!
                 



                 



                 



                #188 Sara Tamargo

                Sara Tamargo
                • Vendor
                • 94 posts

                  Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:18 AM

                  Hi everybody! I'm really excited because now I'm a vendor of BDW!.. My sister Sol Tamargo and my brother in law Matt Adcock gave me a big help!!.. I was born in Cancun and being in this gorgeous Riviera Maya Paradise is amazing! I hope I can get to meet many of you and share everything I could help with. helen makeup2.bmp



                  #189 sxcT

                  sxcT
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,282 posts

                    Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

                    I really wish you did hair Sara.  Congrats on becoming a BDW vendor!!
                     

                    Originally Posted by Sara Tamargo 

                    Hi everybody! I'm really excited because now I'm a vendor of BDW!.. My sister Sol Tamargo and my brother in law Matt Adcock gave me a big help!!.. I was born in Cancun and being in this gorgeous Riviera Maya Paradise is amazing! I hope I can get to meet many of you and share everything I could help with. helen makeup2.bmp



                     



                    #190 Sara Tamargo

                    Sara Tamargo
                    • Vendor
                    • 94 posts

                      Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:00 AM

                      Thanks, I'm very happy to be here! :)

                       

                      Originally Posted by sxcT 

                      I really wish you did hair Sara.  Congrats on becoming a BDW vendor!!
                       



                       



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users