Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BellaBeachBabe

Hair and make-up artist??

Recommended Posts

I asked Fernando about using airbrush and he said he had recently ordered a machine but hadn't tried it out yet - maybe he has by now?

 

Definitely ask him and if anyone uses it, let me know! His make-up work is gorgeous and the guy he brought to do my hair did an amazing job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to bump this thread, especially if anyone has a web site for Fernando. My date isn't for a while, so hopefully he gets that airbrush machine in soon!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Fernando's website:

 

the-makeup-pros

 

I used him when he didn't have the airbrush machine and it came out pretty flawless if I do say so myself. It wasn't caked on but noticable enough in pictures that my complexion looked smooth. PLus he sprays it with finishing spray and it stays on all night!

 

He's great! I would totally recommend him a million times over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! Would someone mind sending me Fernando's info/pricing? (dk@sc.rr.com) Thank you thank you!! Hopefully someone will have had the opportunity to try out the airbrush machine and post some reviews?!!!! Any info would be great! Thanks again ladies!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddk5576 View Post
Hey! Would someone mind sending me Fernando's info/pricing? (dk@sc.rr.com) Thank you thank you!! Hopefully someone will have had the opportunity to try out the airbrush machine and post some reviews?!!!! Any info would be great! Thanks again ladies!!
Hi,

Here is Fernando's pricing...seems very reasonable.

HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL $180 usd
HAIR & MAKEUP DAY OF THE EVENT $280 usd

PARTY PEOPLE
HAIR ONLY $45 up to $70
MAKEUP ONLY $80

Best of luck! I still haven't decided on who to book yet!

-Laurena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to use the Contact form on his website and it's not working for me. I guess I'll call! Thanks for sharing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just booked Fernando today and I am really excited :) he does do amazing work. All you past brides just looked amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyeung830 View Post
Hi,

Here is Fernando's pricing...seems very reasonable.

HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL $180 usd
HAIR & MAKEUP DAY OF THE EVENT $280 usd

PARTY PEOPLE
HAIR ONLY $45 up to $70
MAKEUP ONLY $80

Best of luck! I still haven't decided on who to book yet!

-Laurena
Thanks for the info Laurena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is his email as well: themakeuppros@hotmail.com

 

He's pretty quick with responding.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyeung830 View Post
Hi,

 

Here is Fernando's pricing...seems very reasonable.

 

HAIR & MAKEUP TRIAL $180 usd

HAIR & MAKEUP DAY OF THE EVENT $280 usd

 

PARTY PEOPLE

HAIR ONLY $45 up to $70

MAKEUP ONLY $80

 

Best of luck! I still haven't decided on who to book yet!

 

-Laurena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Jesmcan,

 

Do you know where I can see pics of past brides who used Fernando?

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmcan View Post
I just booked Fernando today and I am really excited :) he does do amazing work. All you past brides just looked amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×