Photo

My wedding is in 10 days!!! Whoohooo!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 MsZ

MsZ
  • 410 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

Have a blast- enjoy every second and have a fantastic time!! Wishing you all the best and nothing less than a beautiful and perfect wedding!!! Congrats and can't wait to see pics!!

#32 autjo

autjo
    • 2,182 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Yea Desiree!!! Enjoy every minute of it. Can't wait to see pics - everything is going to be awesome :):):)

#33 *Karla*

*Karla*
      • 4,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 01:06 PM

Yay Desiree! I am so excited for you, can you believe it is finally here? Have a wonderful 10 days, and don't stress about last minute details. Hope everything is beautiful and just as you imagined it....can't wait to see pics when you get back and your a Mrs.!!!!!

#34 shellk

shellk
        • 1,784 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

desiree,
          you have been great to all us rprm brides please don,t stop when you get back we need you.

hope you have a really nice day tomorrow and a great party.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#35 H&F

H&F
          • 361 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

Congratulations Desiree! I'm so happy for you and glad that all of your hard work is finally coming together!

Have fun at your legal day and have an even better time in Mexico! Can't wait to see pictures of everything!

#36 H&F

H&F
            • 361 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:39 PM

Congratulations Desiree! I'm so happy for you and glad that all of your hard work is finally coming together!

Have fun at your legal day and have an even better time in Mexico! Can't wait to see pictures of everything!

#37 purrfected

purrfected
              • 396 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:28 PM

Congratulations! I hoep you have a great time and that you get to enjoy every minute of your wedding and honeymoon! Thanks for all of your help and encouragement! I can't wait for the pics!!!!

#38 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
                • 211 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

Congrats Desiree!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Hope you have the time of your life and everything is perfect! :-)

#39 jenniebey

jenniebey
                  • 842 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:22 AM

So exciting! Have the time of your life. Can't wait to see your pics when are back and a little mrs!

#40 mrsrhbtobe

mrsrhbtobe
                    • 387 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:22 AM

HAPPY LEGAL DAY!!!! Yay!! Can't wait to see pics and have a fabulous time in Mexico:)
                      Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users