Photo

Sandals Resorts

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 divadivine25

divadivine25
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:50 PM

We were married at ROR and then moved over to Sandals Dunns River....big disappointment, but it really depends on what YOU want. ROR was much larger and exciting in comparison and although the service was more catered at SDR, we found the resort to be very boring. The few days that we spent there we spent out and about the island.

Now if thats what you want...just laying around and not doing much, then its perfect, it just wasnt perfect for us.

#12 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
    • 175 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 12:51 PM

thanks for the info we are trying to decide what we are doing after the wedding at ROR, we are looking at both Sandals and Couples

#13 michelle6114

michelle6114
      • 209 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:31 PM

Our travel agens said to stay away from Sandals Montego Bay because it is right by the airport, and you hear planes flying overhead all day & night.

#14 kdnicholer21

kdnicholer21
        • Banned
        • 51 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:36 PM

My wedding is at ROR and I was thinkin about going to Negril for a couple of days. I was at the ROR in may and LOVED IT. I was convined that was where I wanted to get married!!1

#15 JB321

JB321
          • 85 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

Hey Lisa,

First off congrats on your wedding! I def want to find out how your expereince was. This is the same reason why my fiance and I will be getting married there in May! I would def reccomend this resort. There is so many things to do, you will keep busy but also be able to relax. So many options here. We raelly loved out time at SGOR in 08 and look forward to going back for our wedding!

- Janice

Originally Posted by luvli123 

Hello:

I know you said to ingnor the thread, but i wanted to let you know that i am a son to be Sandals Grande Ocho Rios Bride getting married on 3/20/10 and they have great prices. They are currently having 65% off rates on their rooms. And i must say that this resort is absolutly beautiful. My fiance and I visited this resort two years ago and just fell in love with it. When we got engaged initially i wanted a big wedding where reside but they we both deceided that since we both loved SGOR that we will getmarried and now we are all booked and planning our wedding.

Lisa

#16 JB321

JB321
            • 85 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:42 PM

sorry for the typos...best of luck!

#17 MsTPT

MsTPT
              • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

I recently just booked my Wedding at Sandals Royal Caribbean for May 2012. I am looking to see how brides have felt about their exprience and if they added on to the big day by using Martha Stewart line. We aren't sure what to do especially because we looked at the prices for a reception for after the wedding and the prices per table were starting at $500.00.

#18 stluciabound

stluciabound
                • 85 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:30 PM

I have been to Sandals Royal Caribbean and it was awesome. It was my first Sandals experience and it got me hooked!! You will not be disappointed!! We are getting married at the Sandals Grande St Lucian April 2012. Look into the BB theme and do individual upgrades. This way you can mix and match and only pay for the touches that are really important to you... good luck!!

Originally Posted by MsTPT 

I recently just booked my Wedding at Sandals Royal Caribbean for May 2012. I am looking to see how brides have felt about their exprience and if they added on to the big day by using Martha Stewart line. We aren't sure what to do especially because we looked at the prices for a reception for after the wedding and the prices per table were starting at $500.00.

Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

#19 leahaubrey

leahaubrey
                  • 25 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by MsTPT 

From a photography standpoint having done a non MSL wedding and a MSL wedding, I love the MSL. I really think they did a great job. It's very clean and modern and it works so nice with the backdrop of the resort. Here is the beaches negril wedding (same package sandals offers design wise) http://www.leahaubreyblog.com/?p=696

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users