Photo

associate photographers for Sungold

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 terri1225

terri1225
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:06 PM

If they are not available for your wedding dates then you can choose from the associate photographers that they offer. They were unavailable for my date so I chose Associate M to do my wedding. According to Paula, she's the most experienced of the other associates and closest to their style.
    52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#12 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

I'm hoping to have Paula and Damian do my pics too. I emailed a few months ago, but just got my site confirmed, so emailed her again last week. Though I doubt I will go for the most expensive pkg, I'm sure she can customize something for my budget. Until then, I'll be working lots of overtime!! I absolutely love their work!

#13 Sun Gold Photography

Sun Gold Photography
      • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:33 AM

Hi,  Paula and Damian do ALL of Sun Gold's Shoots on their site www.sungoldphoto.com/blog and their Associates do all of the shoots on www.wpajamaica.com if you click on photographers you can actually see each individual photographers work.  Hope this helps :)

#14 Tina5978

Tina5978
        • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:08 AM

I've booked Paula & Damian for our wedding in JA May 16, 2011 couldn't be happier!!!

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
          Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#15 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 05:39 PM

We have associate R.S. booked for our wedding in April.

I asked Paula for the photographer that would match us and our style best (being young, playful and artistic).

Anyone else worked with RS?

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#16 mrobertson988

mrobertson988
            • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:21 PM

Has anyone every used the associate photographers that are part of Saab Photography?

#17 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
              • 64 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 7, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Montego Bay, JAMAICA

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:36 AM

We used "RS' Rounald for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

#18 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
              • 64 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

We used "RS' Rounald (WPA Jamaica - associate of SunGold) for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

#19 LisaJoy

LisaJoy
              • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I uploaded some photos we just received from WPA Jamaica on my profile if you would like to see their work. Though the photos were delivered 2 months late, past the written agreement, which upset us....we love them!!

#20 Lisa K

Lisa K
              • 15 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:58 AM

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users