Sign in to follow this  
angie8119

associate photographers for Sungold

If they are not available for your wedding dates then you can choose from the associate photographers that they offer. They were unavailable for my date so I chose Associate M to do my wedding. According to Paula, she's the most experienced of the other associates and closest to their style.

I'm hoping to have Paula and Damian do my pics too. I emailed a few months ago, but just got my site confirmed, so emailed her again last week. Though I doubt I will go for the most expensive pkg, I'm sure she can customize something for my budget. Until then, I'll be working lots of overtime!! I absolutely love their work!

Hi,  Paula and Damian do ALL of Sun Gold's Shoots on their site www.sungoldphoto.com/blog and their Associates do all of the shoots on www.wpajamaica.com if you click on photographers you can actually see each individual photographers work.  Hope this helps :)

We have associate R.S. booked for our wedding in April.

I asked Paula for the photographer that would match us and our style best (being young, playful and artistic).

Anyone else worked with RS?

We used "RS' Rounald for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

We used "RS' Rounald (WPA Jamaica - associate of SunGold) for our wedding on July 1st, 2013. The agreement states a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We are going onto our 10th week...and counting. Not happy at all!! Did not even get a sneak peak on WPA's Facebook page as promised. So glad we took some photos with our own camera that day. My excitement to see the photos has diminished.

I uploaded some photos we just received from WPA Jamaica on my profile if you would like to see their work. Though the photos were delivered 2 months late, past the written agreement, which upset us....we love them!!

I have had a horrible experience with Sungold it has been almost a year and I am still waiting for me wedding photos. I recieved a few, asked for all raw pictures even if they were horrible and I still am MISSING ALL MY RECEPTION PHOTOS. I have no pictures from the speeches, first dance, father/daughter, garter toss...nothing from my reception. They said the memory called malfunctioned...would they not have a back-up system?!? I still have not been compensated or even apologized too.