associate photographers for Sungold

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

Hi Ladies, I need feed back on the Sungold associates. I see alot on the big names like Paula and Damian, Michael Saab, Misha Earle, Stacey Clarke, but has anyone booked a Sungold associate and do you have any feedback? Right now I'm considering the photographer "RS".

#2 big3n09

• 616 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:27 PM

The work she sent me from him looks pretty good I was leaning towards using Misha until I came across another offer I couldn't refuse.
      4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#3 wemkulaf

• 190 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:56 PM

This site has great info, I just sent John an email inquiring about packages and prices. I have also looked at SunGold, waiting to hear back from them also.

#4 rosehallbride

• 18 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:44 PM

I have also been looking at paula and damians packages but find them a bit expensive, i heard that they can customize ther packages to your budget so i will see if they can help me. I really want them to do my wedding.

#5 blckrevpower

• 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:00 PM

i love sungold's pics! the lighting is just perfect!! but they are a bit expensive. so still researching
            "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#6 CHAKLIT

• 260 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:31 PM

I agree with the pricing and I was thinking of taking on one of the associates as well....I just want my pics & video to be perfect!!
              I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

#7 Mrs. Reed 2 b

Mrs. Reed 2 b
              • 25 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 03:10 AM

I've booked Paula and Damian from Sungold for my May 19, 2010 wedding and am sooo excited! I've heard nothing but great things about them and they look like they have great energy and would be fun to work with. Can't wait!

#8 Princess J

Princess J
                • 424 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

Does anyone have a list of Sungold's costs including the associate photographers?
                  50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#9 angie8119

• 198 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jenn Blades
                    Does anyone have a list of Sungold's costs including the associate photographers?
                    you have to email paula and ask for the specific photographer. Each associate has different rates.

#10 Mookiie21

• 44 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:49 AM

I'm a bit confused...

I just emailed Paula & Damien today at Sungold for pricing. They don't do all of Sungolds shoots?

Can someone please explain?!?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users