Photo

My RIU Palace Wedding!!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Allisa

Allisa
  • 206 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

All the photos were great! Your flowers were gorgeous! Congratulations!

#12 Kate Roy

Kate Roy
    • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hi Mitzy 7.

I'm getting there in 2 weeks and the info that I've received from the wc shows that they try to designate an area on the beach but there are people near by. There are about 5 other locations in the hotel that you can have your ceremony.

We're gettting married on one of the Gazebo's, it's private and has a great view of the ocean.

Maybe that's something to consider.

If you'd like I can e-mail you all the different options of location, restaruants, cakes, etc, that the wc e-mailed me after I confirmed the wedding.

kate

#13 Kate Roy

Kate Roy
      • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi Jen,

I'v e-mailed you all the info, let me know if you got it.

Kate

#14 gettingmarried

gettingmarried
        • 174 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

Congratulations, your wedding looked beautiful we're thinking of going there in August

#15 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 11:52 PM

Lovely Review!! Thank you for sharing with us!!! So with Mango weddings you had the other photog and that is the first review I have seen of hers. I am using them also. The pics you posted seem sp vibrant and colorful, love them.

#16 deefalvey

deefalvey
            • 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

Great Review Melinda! Everything sounds wonderful!

I will say this with regards to Mango...I agree with Melinda, I think my group shots stink. It was windy on the beach and they had everyone looking into the sun, so you can imagine how our pics turned out - windblown and squinty eyed! I feel like they should have said - hey, the hotel has some great architechture (we got married at Dreams) lets go take some group shots in the hotel. They are professional photographers right??

I also have the same complaint about them choosing the photos that get turned black and white - if you are using them in the future, you need to give them instuctions to save them both ways.

In the end, I was happy though....sorry to hijack your review Melinda people were asking, so thought I would chime in.
              Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#17 KSPrincess

KSPrincess
              • 83 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:10 AM

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! congratulations! 

~*Ben's Babe*~

#18 6ftht

6ftht
                • 62 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:20 AM

Love your review! Getting married there 11/9/10 on the beach as well! I love the orange fabric woven through the arbor on the beach, did you bring that or did they provide it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users