Here are the pics of my dress and the one I am sill in love with

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#11 CrystalM

• 829 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:24 PM

I love the 1st one on you!!! I definitely think the straps should come off though. It seems to take away from the dress a bit.
    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#12 *HOLLY*

• Banned
    • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

The straps are coming off. I really dont like them and no point to them. The dress holds up my boobs enough!

#13 Crystalballl

• 406 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

Personally I like dress #1 better. But that's just my opinion :)

#14 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:42 PM

I think #1 looks better on you but you have to be happy. Make sure that if you sell #1 that #2 is still available, or you will end up with a #3!

#15 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:16 PM

I like dress #1 better...The style is very flattering on you, and I love the corset back.

#16 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
            • 436 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:27 PM

I think dress 1 looks great on you but you have to go with your heart if you feel it's not the one! good luck!

#17 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:33 PM

hmm that is a toughy!! They are both very pretty on you. I think I like #2 better but then I look at #1 and like that one too!!!
                They say all sales final but if you bought it off the rack then you may be in luck. OK so you bought #1 bc you loved it but you still love #2?

I had somewhat of the same issue! I ended up staying with my #1! in your heart you will know. I know that is hard to believe but I went back and tried on 12 more dresses and ended back up in my number 1!

#18 Jamaica0619

• 475 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

IMO - I like dress #1 on you. I think it is gorgeous and looks wonderful on you, especially without the straps. But, you have to go with your heart.

I found a dress that I loved, and everyone else loved on me. But, I just knew that it was not the one I wanted. It did not fit my thoughts about what I wanted for my wedding dress. So, I kept searching and found a dress that was exactly what I wanted and I knew it as soon as I put it on. But, it was nothing like anyone would have expected me to purchase.

So you really have to go with your heart.
                  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#19 Glamourina

• 198 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

I like #1, but your face is just GLOWING when you're wearing dress #2... Go with the dress that makes you happy :)

#20 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

I like the first one better
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users