Sign in to follow this  
*HOLLY*

Here are the pics of my dress and the one I am sill in love with

I went through the same thing when I was deciding on my dress. I wanted a more traditional dress but then I was questioning if it was "beachy". Finally I decided I didnt care if it was beachy and got the dress that I felt the best in and liked the most. I knew I would regret it if I got what was the norm for a beach wedding. Its YOUR day...get what YOU like!!

I love #2 on you...look at your smile in the second dress you just look happier to be wearing it:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi, my sister is getting married next year. She is very disappointed with the look of her tooth because they have a wide gap between her two front teeth. She always complains that parents have failed to correct this fault at the initial stage. Now, we don't have sufficient time to rectify the teeth because braces take at least two years for proper rectification. We have heard about 6 months braces from a friend of mine in Houston. Is this treatment effective? Is it possible to rectify the misaligned teeth in just six months? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
    • Hi,
      We are planning to celebrate our parents 25th wedding anniversary. We have been searching for a place to hold the party. Actually, we are planning to celebrate this as a wedding ceremony, as most of our families are there. We searched on the internet and found a place in Kingston. We are planning to book one of the resorts in Kingston to stay and celebrate our party. But, it's not been finalized yet. It's been a long time since we had met together and this could be a chance to increase our bond for love and togetherness.
      Folks, if you have any suggestions for the destinations, share your suggestions. After all, this is our parents second wedding ceremony and we must make it so grand. Hope you will share your ideas.Thanks in advance!
    • visit us on: https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/DreamCutting
    • You forgot to mention BahaMar, very popular at the moment!! There is also some top resorts in the outer Islands of Exuma, Eleuthera, and Abaco.. Kamalame Cay in Andros is AMAZING!!
    • Hi I can help you, when is the wedding for?
  • Topics