Here are the pics of my dress and the one I am sill in love with

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:36 AM

I finally bought a dress however I am not sure I picked the right one. Here are pics anyways. The 1st one is the dress I bought and the 2nd one is the dress Im still in love with.

1st Dress

Click the image to open in full size.

2nd dress The top of the dress needs to be taken in. Its looks like im huge on top well which I am :) however it needs to be closer to my skin.

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

so if you're in love with the 2nd dress, why did you buy the 1st one? $?

personally i do think the 2nd one looks fantabulous. sorry that probably doesnt help your confusion between the 2, but i just love how the 2nd one looks on you. the 1st one is beautiful, i just dont think it has that special something that the 2nd one does. plus your smile looks happier in the 2nd dress.

is it too late to switch?

#3 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:45 AM

I'm wondering the same thing, why pick one when you really love two? IMO I think you made the right decission. I think number one is gorgeous on you!
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#4 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
      • Banned
      • 3,479 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

I think you look absolutely stunning in dress 1!! But why did you buy that one if you loved dress 2 more??

#5 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
        • Banned
        • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 10:48 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Abbie
          so if you're in love with the 2nd dress, why did you buy the 1st one? $?

personally i do think the 2nd one looks fantabulous. sorry that probably doesnt help your confusion between the 2, but i just love how the 2nd one looks on you. the 1st one is beautiful, i just dont think it has that special something that the 2nd one does. plus your smile looks happier in the 2nd dress.

is it too late to switch?
          They say all sales are final however its not like they had to order one for me I bought off the rack. It was not because of money. The one I bought actually was more expensive. I think #2 has a certain something but would it look good on the beach.....If I could afford both I would buy them. I think maybe I could buy both and decide later and sell the other one. UGH

#6 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
          • Banned
          • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

Oh I should add those straps would come off. There is no point to them.

#7 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
            • 307 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:25 AM

This is a toughie. Can you sell the 1st one and get the 2nd one instead?

I think #1 is gorgeous, too. You obviously don't hate it since you bought it. There will always be that one dress we'd love to have but probably won't, no matter the reason. Practicality, price, whatever. You won't regret sticking with #1 I think!

#8 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
              • Banned
              • 3,639 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:33 AM

The price was only like 100.00 differance.

#9 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 5,369 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

I honestly think #1 looks AMAZING on you! I know what you mean about #2...but i think you made teh right decision :) I really really like #1 on you!

#10 Sloan

Sloan
                  • 1,279 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

I like the 1st one on you best, but without straps maybe? The second dress is nice, but Im not a big fan of mermaid/trumpet style dresses... that's just me though! I think you picked the right one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users