Photo

August 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#41 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:44 AM

kwaits - I think you can start registering anytime. You might just want to check it every so often to see if any of your items have been discontinued or are no longer available for any reason. I think the honeymoon registry is a great idea. We're also not needing all the traditional items, so we might do that as well. I'm excited to start the registering process. How fun picking out all your gifts, haha!
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#42 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
    • 115 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:55 AM

I want to hire a photographer for a TTD session the day after my wedding in Key West ....what would be considered a mid range price for a photographer?

#43 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 01:53 AM

Jennyco116- Who is your photographer for your wedding day? I bet they can do a TTD session for you the next day for a good price. Most people I priced in that area were at least a couple hundred dollars ($500 and up) for the session depending on the amount of time you wanted.

P.S. Where are you having your ceremony and reception? Im getting married on Smather's Beach but haven't found a reception location yet.

#44 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
        • 369 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:52 AM

I can't believe our tickers say 6 months!!!! We are UNDER 7 months away :) I meet with my caterer for the AHR today... I'm soooo excited!

#45 KelZavs20

KelZavs20
          • 301 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

I'm also an August Bride! 8.9.10 at Dreams Cancun!!
            We just recently booked our flights and are soooo excited!!! Although i really hope their beach restoration and all their bulldozers are gone by then!

#46 kokukitty

kokukitty
            • 49 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

I'm also an August 2010 bride - we're getting married in Ireland on August 2nd. I'm starting to panic a little about getting everything done! I do have everything booked - we just need to start picking music, vows, food, and get everything else done. Yikes!

#47 Cassie

Cassie
              • 5,341 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

Don't panic! You're a bit farther than me as I haven't booked yet. Where did you choose for your venue? I have always loved Ireland and would love to go there someday. Your wedding will be beautiful!
                Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#48 kokukitty

kokukitty
                • 49 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 09:55 PM

That makes me feel better!

We're getting married in Newtown Castle: Newtown Castle, County Limerick

Weather permitting, we'll also have a blessing on the Cliffs of Moher. Our reception is in a 16th century Ceili barn: The last strongholds of traditional dancing in Ireland and the converted barn of this homely pub provides an atmospheric venue to see the set dancers in action - Vaughan's Traditional Irish Pub in Kilfenora County Clare Ireland, serves drink and home

#49 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                  • 350 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cassie
                    Don't panic! You're a bit farther than me as I haven't booked yet. Where did you choose for your venue? I have always loved Ireland and would love to go there someday. Your wedding will be beautiful!
                    We haven't booked yet either and I was starting to worry too. My TA said I can wait another 1-2 months for the airfare purchase since that's when the rates seem to drop a bit so in the meantime, I am trying to get all the other stuff done. I really want to start ring shopping soon and just getting that stuff out the way.

And I agree, Ireland will be gorgeous!!!!

#50 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                    • 821 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PynkLemonade
                      We haven't booked yet either and I was starting to worry too. My TA said I can wait another 1-2 months for the airfare purchase since that's when the rates seem to drop a bit so in the meantime, I am trying to get all the other stuff done. I really want to start ring shopping soon and just getting that stuff out the way.

And I agree, Ireland will be gorgeous!!!!
                      So your TA advised you to wait on the flights? I have been wondering when to book them! I just got a "ticker" from trip advisor saying they have just gone down $150! I was wondering if now is the time to book or to wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users