Photo

August 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#161 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:58 AM

CONGRATS to kwaits !!! I hope your wedding was wonderful . I will be leaving for Key West on the 18th...so 8 more days till we leave and 10 more day till "I DO". 

#162 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
    • 265 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:20 AM

leaving in 8, married in 10. cant wait.

#163 jackie_c

jackie_c
      • 431 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

I leave tomorrow!  Big hugs and kisses to all you Aug brides!

I expect lots of pictures from all of you from your big days!

#164 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
        • 340 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by jackie_c 

Congratulations!

#165 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
          • 340 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

We're getting married in NY on the ship before the cruise leaves, so we'll be married in 9 days! 

#166 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
            • 115 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by jackie_c 

Congrats jackie_c......best wishes !!!

#167 kwaits

kwaits
              • 98 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

I hope everyone has had beautiful, amazing august weddings! I hope you will all post pictures soon. Here is one from my wedding in Key West on 8-9-10. I am hoping to have more soon :-)

pier.jpg

#168 jackie_c

jackie_c
                • 431 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:35 PM

Beautiful pic kwaits!! How was the wedding?? Wonderful, beautiful? Any big snags?  Looks like you had perfect weather!!

Here's one of mine from Beach Palace in Cancun.  It was hot up there but I loved every second of the whole week!

47421_10150275694800553_579435552_14412508_8121202_n.jpg

#169 kwaits

kwaits
                  • 98 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Your picture is beautiful. Is that a pro pic? My wedding was better than I imagined it would be. It rained the day of the wedding (but not during the ceremony) so it wasn't hot or humid. It was comfortable and cloudy so no one was in sunglasses or squinting in pictures. The only thing I would have changed is the rain the next day. We did couple's photos the next day but it rained the whole time so it limited our options. I have a whole wedding review with pics that I plan to post soon.

#170 jackie_c

jackie_c
                    • 431 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

I'm so excited for pics! Too bad about the couples shoot rain, but you'd be surprised at the gorgeous shots photographers can pull out of gloomy weather.  At least you had beautiful sunny skies for your ceremony, I'm sure you have a ton of gorgeous shots.

It rained intensely right before my wedding too.  I went outside about an hour before the ceremony was supposed to start and after about 6 steps I got blown over by crazy gusting winds!  My hair was all wonky after, so thank goodness it's a destination wedding and it could look "unfinished on purpose". haha.  They were just about to move us into the horribly ugly indoor location, when the clouds broke and it was sunny and hot the rest of the day.

I really didn't want to use the resort photographer as I was worried pictures would be very posed and cheesy, so I begged my big brother to come down to Mexico for both the wedding, and to take a few photos.  He's only been taking photos a few years, but just has the eye, so I was so excited when he said yes!! We've gotten an overwhelming response to his photos, and I couldn't be happier.  I don't get my TTD shots for about 3 weeks, it's gonna be a long wait!

A pro photographer would have laughed at me and my friends.  Usually people have lovely "getting ready" shots and what not, but me and the girls threw on our dresses and shoes 6 mins before the ceremony!  There wouldn't have been much to shoot :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users