Photo

August 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#111 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
  • 369 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:51 AM

OMG... August 7th brides we have LESS than two months to go!!
    59 days and counting!

#112 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
    • 821 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:04 AM

Is anyone else stressing? I have a mix of excitement, anxiety, and just plain freaking out!! haha I can't wait though!

#113 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
      • 265 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:40 PM

Yes i'm getting nervous, excited and all the above. I'm also a little sad and missing my FI lots more now that its getting closer. We are long distance. But it will be here before you know it. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

#114 kwaits

kwaits
        • 98 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 07:08 PM

Today is my 2 month mark! I just realized how much i have left to do. But I am SOOOO excited! I can't wait to be married to the most amazing man.

#115 seedsngarlick

seedsngarlick
          • 11 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

Today makes 70 days!!!!! I can't wait! :)

#116 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
            • 265 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:32 PM

well if its 70 for thats 71 for me cause i;m a day behind you. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just had a little moment thinking about it coming so fast haha. Cant wait to marry my best friend and see him by the way. As time gets closing I miss him even more and so does he miss me also. Might need to make a phone call. Happy rest of the time planning.

#117 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
              • 340 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:28 AM

Less than 2 months to go! My first fitting is next week! How's everybody doing?

#118 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
                • 115 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kwaits
                  Today is my 2 month mark! I just realized how much i have left to do. But I am SOOOO excited! I can't wait to be married to the most amazing man.
                  So Kwaits....how was your trip in May? What venue did you decide on?

#119 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
                  • 265 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:30 PM

wow cant believe just under 60 days now. ahhhhhhhhhhh cant wait starting to freak and getting excited just thinking about everything. still got a few things to do. How is everyone else doing?

#120 kwaits

kwaits
                    • 98 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:00 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jennyco116
                      So Kwaits....how was your trip in May? What venue did you decide on?
                      My trip was wonderful! Im so gald that I went because it made me a LOT more relaxed about everything. I haven't been stressed about anything so far which is wonderful. It turns out that Key west is even better than I imagined!! We decided to get married on Smather's beach (I think at entrance 10) and then have our reception dinner at Louie's Backyard. We will have the whole upstairs wine bar to ourselves. :-) My wedding planner is Cathy from THe HIp Tourist. I met with her while I was there and she is wonderful! Does everything you can possibly imagine. I am sending her all of my welcome bag items and she is going to put them together and deliver them to the hotel rooms before the guests arrive. So great! Im getting more and more excited by the day!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users