Photo

August 2010 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#91 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:19 AM

I found my dress on lightinthebox.com for $139.99. The dress has darker spots on it because it was raining during the Golden Globes.. : )Wish me luck..LOL

Click the image to open in full size.

#92 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
    • 265 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:12 PM

jennyco116,

We have the same date. I think that cool, I havent seen anyone else I think with that date. It seems aug isnt as popular as some of the other months even for a DW.

#93 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
      • 115 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sax Lady
        jennyco116,

We have the same date. I think that cool, I havent seen anyone else I think with that date. It seems aug isnt as popular as some of the other months even for a DW.
        I dont think that August is popular at all which makes us even more special... . I see you're getting married in Trelawny, we are honeymooning in MoBay starting on the 22nd either at Iberostar Grand or Secrets Wild Orchid.

#94 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
        • 265 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

my FI is from JA so were only staying at the resort from 18-22 and then we will stay at his place. Dont know if you ever been to JA but you will have a great time. I havent been to MoBay except for the airport but he already told me that he is going to take me to all kinds of parrishes.

#95 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
          • 115 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

Whoo hoo...invites are going out tomorrow although so many people have already RSVP'd on our website I almost dont see a point. Next project...finishing OOT bags. My best friend works for an airline so she is going to ship 50 lbs. of my stuff to Key West for free and the rest my mom is driving with.

My parents are paying off the reception this friday so to get confirmation on that makes me really excited. Now if I can just lose 15 more pounds....I am getting really desperate here and I know that stress is a major factor..AAARRRGGGHHHHH !!!

@ Sax Lady...you are so lucky to have an inside track. I have been to Jamaica a few times before and one of my good friends is the GM for Margaritaville Caribbean so he has taken me all over the island. My FI has never been so this will be an extra special treat for him. LOL....sometimes I think I am looking forward to the honeymoon more than anything else.

#96 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
            • 265 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 05:00 PM

Jennyco116,

I'm glad you have so much done. I feel like I dont have anything done actually because I dont haha. But yeah I looking forward to going one because I havent seen FI in a long time. Your FI will have a great time. I am staying 2 and half weeks total were only staying 5days at the resort though. We have a son together and he has a daughter from previous marriage so this will be the first time the kids meet so we want them to get to spend some extra time together and we can spend time together as a family. Where are you staying for the honeymoon?

#97 katrinkit35

katrinkit35
              • 101 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 01:17 AM

We finally sent out the information for our group rate. This helps me move on to bigger and better things - like the actual wedding!

#98 kwaits

kwaits
                • 98 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

Im starting to feel a little behind. I only have 4 months and I haven't done a whole lot. I have had the mindset that i wanted it to be a carefree wedding and planning process, but now I am starting to feel the stress. My mom and I are going to Key West in May to check out restaurants for the reception dinner so I am hoping to get a lot of things done while we are there. I have sent out the invitations and asked peopel to RSVP with a 'yes we are coming' or 'no, we can't make it' by May 1st so I know how many people to plan for at the dinner, but so far only 3 people have done that. I know more people are planning to come than that. I also started worrying about the heat in August. I always knew it would be warm, but now Im imagining crazy heat and eveyone sweating and dying at the ceremony. I worry too much, I just need to remember to breathe, it will all work out.

#99 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
                  • 246 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

Congratulation on your wedding day!!!!!! Even if August will be not the best month for getting marry in the Riviera Maya ...she choosed a beautiful destination!!!!!!!!!

#100 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
                    • 369 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:01 AM

We're under 4 months ladies!! Our MIB invites went out 2 days ago!!
                      Other than that I'm on the lookout for decor for our AHR. The next few weeks will be crazy with us closing on our new home and moving ARGGHH!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users