All of my Jamaica August 2009 brides we are getting very close

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JanJan84

• 83 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

Hello ladies we are less than a month away from our big days I am so excited I can't wait. I am almost all set I have a few last minute things to get like sun screen and off but for the most part almost done. I just can't wait to come back as a Mrs. I haven't spoke to Inunez in a little while but she will also be at the Riu Negril with me she will be getting married the day before me so hopefully we can hook up and have a drink before our big days.

#2 uspoiledme

• 167 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 09:49 PM

Hi, JanJan. You are my wedding date twin! I'm getting married August 15, 2009 @ Iberostar Rosehall Suites.

#3 purrfected

• 396 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:12 AM

JanJan we arrive in Negril on August 18th! It would be fun to meet for drinks. By the time I arrive you will be a married woman!

It seems like just yesterday that I started planning. Now I am 20 days away from THE day!

#4 hunnyhun921

• 139 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:27 AM

August is here! Congrats August 2009 brides!

#5 Geralyn

• 2,677 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

Congrats ladies!!! Hope you all have magnificent wedding days!!

#6 honeesweetie4u

• 9 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hello Ladies

And Hoorah to my Twin Date Brides. I am getting Married in Negril At Mirage Inn and I am so excited. Have any of the Negril Brides on this forum had any sucess with getting programs printed or are you taking with you? I have a team of wonderful wedding planners in Negril (Cancelled Riu Venue). But programs were something I am considering on doing myself. What do you think?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users