Photo

Mixie23's Dreams Tulum Wedding Review (Parts 1 & 2)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 MnM2Mexico

MnM2Mexico
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 03:17 PM

Thx for the helpful review(s) Mixie! I can't wait to see more pics.

#32 geminiwanderlust

geminiwanderlust
    • 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:16 PM

Thank you so much for this helpful review...I am already emailing your makeup artist and considering some of the other fantastic things that you put you together. It osunds like the best wedding ever...not too sound too cheesy or anything. I hope mine turns out just as wonderful...planning for June 2010 at Dreams Tulum.

#33 geminiwanderlust

geminiwanderlust
      • 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:19 PM

Sorry to post again but I'm curious how exactly did you request the set up for the welcome. It sounds absolutely fantastic--I especially love paella. And not to be nosy...what exactly was the price range for this dinner.

#34 jmb0902

jmb0902
        • 496 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 02:57 AM

You looked amazing! Thanks for your review - and I have a quick questions... How did you like your honeymoon resort Zoetry? We are trying to find one and it's one our list... anything you can say would be helpful!

#35 Tisha316

Tisha316
          • 71 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:24 AM

Great post!! Thanks for sharing....was your welcome party private? Did you have to pay per person for the food? Im not exactly sure how the welcome party works, we would like to have a rehearsal dinner and/or welcome party! Thanks for the details!! P.S. were there ALOT of other brides there and did you see any other weddings while hanging around the resort?

#36 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
            • 443 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:01 AM

Wow the ceremony set up was beautiful! it looks like you had a great time!

#37 Christylaughs

Christylaughs
              • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:54 AM

Thanks for your posting, I hope to see your pictures soon! I hope that my wedding goes well!!

#38 Tisha316

Tisha316
                • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:48 PM

Mixie!! YOUR pix are soo pretty I can't wait to see more!! HOw many pple did you have in your wedding party and in attendance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users