#11 Jewels336

Jewels336
  • 88 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sunshinekc08
    Try my photographer, he was great & extremly resonable

Octaviomontes.com

Thank you so much! I have sent him an email!!
    hopefully I hear from him soon.

#12 hanna

hanna
    • 223 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:35 PM

So frustrating! Sorry to hear about that! My budget was around $1000 and I went with Mexicanweddingphotos.com and had Mike Razo. He was great and got 3 hours of coverage, album and retouching. Got my photos the next week on our honeymoon at the Excellence Riviera Cancun. I know it is that last thing you want to deal with, but if she is a flake now.. at least you found out before it was too late and she just didn't show on the wedding day or something.. Best wishes!

#13 Jewels336

Jewels336
      • 88 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. Did she give a reason for canceling? Did she give any recommedations on a replacement photographer? Just remember that everything happens for a reason, I'm sure you don't want to deal with this right now, but in the end I'm sure your photos will be wonderful regardless. :-)
        She did give a reason, and like I said, things happen (I like to give people the benefit of the doubt) however she DID NOT recommend anyone else. I responded to her email and asked her if there was anyone else she recommends and she hasnt replied. That annoys me even more.
        I agree..everything happens for a reason...and Im believing the same in this situation as well.
        Thanks!!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

my photog cancelled 3 days before my wedding but i ended up with a fabulous photog...juan carlos...so everything happens for a reason.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 Jewels336

Jewels336
        • 88 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by hanna
          So frustrating! Sorry to hear about that! My budget was around $1000 and I went with Mexicanweddingphotos.com and had Mike Razo. He was great and got 3 hours of coverage, album and retouching. Got my photos the next week on our honeymoon at the Excellence Riviera Cancun. I know it is that last thing you want to deal with, but if she is a flake now.. at least you found out before it was too late and she just didn't show on the wedding day or something.. Best wishes!
          Thanks Hana I emailed them. I checked out their website and their pictures are really nice! They have already responded and their pretty comparable to the chick I hired...I just have a few more questions for them and waiting to hear back. Thanks for the suggestion! Its help tremendously!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users