Costco in Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 bnpear

bnpear
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:06 AM

Hi Cabo Brides,

Has anyone been to the Costco in Los Cabos? Is it comparable to the ones in the states? I was just curious to see if anyone has utilized it to get last minute items, decor, etc.

Thank you,
    Brianne

#2 mich999

mich999
    • 386 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:52 AM

I was there in May and utilized it for food items for OOT bags (chips, candy, bottled water). I also got beer, wine, capri suns and champagne to drink throughout the week we were there and a cooler. It's tough to depend on it for decor because just like the states, you don't know what they will have, plus you don't know the cost. Others on the forum have tried to find votives adn vases in the past there and have been unsuccessful. But there is also a wal-mart in Cabo which may have more of those types of items.

#3 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:18 PM

Yeah it is very similar but they have a lot of different stuff as well...they do have Sam's Club as well but I haven't been there

#4 liznsergio

liznsergio
        • 400 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 12:47 PM

The Costco is VERY similar to what we have here in the states....you will even find that products and lay out of the store is almost identical. As far as merchandise, they have some stuff that you would find in the states as well as mexican items. When we went last month we stocked up on water and a few food items for the week. It depends what kind of items you are looking at putting in the OOT bags....if you are looking for food items, then you will find some, but if you are looking for favors...I don't think you will have much luck. I hope this helps.

#5 melinda234

melinda234
          • 37 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

Costco and Sams Club is exactly the same as in the states! The products as well as the layouts!

#6 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
            • 427 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:17 PM

Kate, did Costco carry mini tequila bottles for Patron? Do you remember how much you spent?

Thanks,

#7 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

#8 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:05 AM

thanks for the info
                  Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#9 MissFitzy

MissFitzy
                  • 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

I suppose a Costco card is a Costco card whatever country you use it in?? Did anyone have problems getting in?

#10 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
                    • 381 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:08 AM

We had no problems. You just use the card you have from the states...they are all the same!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users