Almost Ready to Choose Resort...Am I making a mistake??

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 claudiabenitez

• 77 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by PKBride
    After seveal months of looking into resorts for our February 2010 wedding I think I am almost ready to sign a contract. Origianally we were going with the RIU Santa Fe, but the 80% rule was going to be a problem as we have several friends with timeshares. Now we're looking at the Westin Los Cabos. It looks beautiful, is reasonably priced and Maira has been very quick to answer all my questions and has even called me.
    So why am I worried? There are only a few reviews of the Westin here and some pretty bad comments on the food on some other hotel review sites. Just wondering if I'm crazy to go with my gut and personal experience or do I need to rely on more reviews. Anyone here with comments on Westin? You girls seem to be more reasonable than some of the other travel sites in terms of comments!!
    I personally didn't liked RIU, because I found it more like the "Wild Cabo Party" type. I have been to the Westin and it's big, but also more family oriented. Good Luck!

#12 kiwibride

• 275 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

Hi I would love to hear how the Westin worked out! I was about to book the Sheraton but had to change my date till 4 months later and they have now increased the room rate by nearly $100 per night!! So am now looking for a new venue!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users