Photo

FS: Brand New Watters Wedding Dress

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ktlorens

ktlorens
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hey girls! I have a brand new, never worn or altered WToo wedding dress for sale. My wedding got cancelled so I am looking to sell it. It's still in the bag, with the tags on. I never even tried it on. It's a size 12, so it could be altered to a size 8 or 10 as well. It's really beautiful. email me at ktlorens@gmail.com for more details! I'm asking $600 for it!
    Here's the website:
    WTOO BRIDES | Bridal Gown Collection | Style Alberta | Ivory English net spaghetti strap gown with beaded cut-out flowers on bodice and skirt with fawn grosgrain ribbon at shirred empire. Sweep train.
    It's style: Alberta

I have tons of pics of the dress I'll post when I get home from work! Thanks girls...hope this dress can make one of you as happy as it made me!!

#2 Bali83

Bali83
    • 221 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

That's a beautiful dress...unfortunately not my size, but I'll bet you'll be able to sell it!! :)

#3 ktlorens

ktlorens
      • 50 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:53 AM

I hope so...I just want someone to get use out of it...it really is beautiful...I would keep it but it feels wrong to use it with a different guy!

#4 lolosmama

lolosmama
        • 232 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:39 AM

That is a beautiful dress! Sorry about the wedding cancellation

#5 Lara

Lara
          • 179 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:41 PM

Hello! I'm a regular size 6, so I've been told I'll probably be looking at a wedding dress size 8 or 10 (eek!) - I love this dress! How much are you selling it for? Would you ship to Canada?

#6 Lara

Lara
            • 179 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 05:44 PM

Oops! Just re-read your post and saw you posted $600 asking price. I'm emailing you right now for details=)

#7 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

That is a beautiful dress! I already have mine but it will go fast! I tired on one almost like this and loved the way it fell! :)
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#8 Huey

Huey
                • 74 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:30 PM

I'm sorry about the cancellation. =(

I totally remember this dress. I tried it on a few weeks ago and it's gorgeous. It's airy light and has a romantic feel. Hope it works for you Lara!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users