| Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 |
Had a super productive DIY day with my bridesmaids yesterday! I completed alot of projects from my TO DO list! It feels great to have these things checked off:
- Wrapped and attached programs to Raffia Fans
- Wrapped ribbon around bubbles for ceremony
- Packed up Survival Kits - hand sanitizer, chapstick, toothpaste, lens cleaning cloths, advil, imodium, lotion, and tissues
- Packed up Stationary Kits - notepad, pen, keychain, sticky notes, bookmarks, postcards, picture sharing card, magnet
- Packed up all OOT bags and attached Thank You Letter
- Wrapped pashminas with ribbon - still need to attach a label
Up next - lose another 5-10 lbs, finalize our Meet the Guest Sheet, buy tea lights, finish sanddollar placecards, write thank you speech for the reception!
July 2010 Brides!!
Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:07 AM
Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:16 AM
| Originally Posted by nsbride2010 |
We decided that we would do welcome books.... we are using a template from here, search for Beck's Welcome Book template or something... hers is great! It has some little info tidbits that are useful, some spanish phrases and games like sudoku! We are going to print and cut them ourselves, and have them bound by Staples for $2.00 or something...
Vistaprint is a good idea too!! Very inexpensive
Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:31 PM
Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:29 PM
Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:41 PM
Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:02 AM
Posted 10 June 2010 - 01:38 PM
I still have to do a pre-Travel Brochure which should have been sent out by now, a Program and a menu....how is everyone doing?
Posted 10 June 2010 - 02:16 PM
1. Made Hair Appt to get hair trimmed and colored ( I have natural hair, so I may wear a twist-out or fro with my hair flower, both of which I can do myself)
2. Made Waxing Appt (.. never a happy time.. )
3. Finalized Cake
4. Made Appt for make-up (I'm getting Airbrush!)
5. Order Programs, Photosharing Cards, Postcards, and Calendar Magnets from VistaPrint for my quasi-OOT Bags lol (quasi meaning they get a lil something something.. but I am on a budget!)
6. Dropped off my Bridal Gown and Reception dress to get altered (lost 25 lbs from the day I ordered the gown ).
7. I ordered passport covers and luggage tags .. for us.
8. I ordered Wedding Favors from a fellow BDW'er. (starfish bottle toppers)
9. Bought all the Groomsmen and Groom's Shirts, Suits, Ties, and Pocket Squares.
10. Paid the photographer and the resort.
Things left to do:
1. Finish packing (yes, I made this insane packing list and have started packing already)
2. My son (18mths) is getting a custom made long sleeve linen shirt by someone off of etsy to match his linen suit, that I also got from etsy.
3. Fedex Real Touch Flowers to the WC
4. Buy a steamer for the dresses and linen suits.
5. Teeth Whitening (** BLING! **)
6. Bridal Jewelry
7. Practice walking around in the shoes
8. come up with a gameplan on how the dresses will make it to the Bahamas.
9. Plan the snorkel trip and trip to Atlantis for the immediate fam
10. French mani & pedi
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users